test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is my foundry mission?

jecabudegajecabudega Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2015 in The Foundry
Some months ago I created a foundry mission. I had just arrived at level 60 and created that foundry. I worked hard for weeks and did great job.
I published it but I didn't see it in the foundry list. I thought: ''Well, maybe they need some time to publish it, I will wait some weeks...''.
Time passed, I played other games, and I ''forgot'' a little Neverwinter because I tried so hard to build that foundry and became frustrated for not found it on the list of foundries.
Today I went back to the game and entered my foundry menu. I saw it was played by one player (and this player liked it). But I still can't found it in the foundry list. Where is it? I wish my friends play it. I tried so hard to create that foundry and I am so frustrated.

The name of the mission is: ''Cleudomiro: O anão''
The ID is: NW-DL8ALRK7C
Last publication: 2015-09-16

I never created farming missions and there is no reason for me to be banned (so IF I am banned). It's my only foundry.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• maegmaagmaegmaag Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Because its filtered by Language setting. Set language to portugese in the catalogue (the search conditions) and twill show up. Oh and under for review, till it gets 5 plays.
    dAuGVxU.png
    A bit nosy NW-DKG7E99X6
    "Hardcore" exploration journey and dungeon crawl. Read its description prior to trying it.
  • jecabudegajecabudega Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you for the help, I changed my status to reviewer and got it!!! Thank you very much!!!