test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devs the players want class balancing please and we want it soon

xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
edited December 2015 in PvP Discussion
Hi devs.. its beena long time coming it does not take a fool to see pvp has ALOT of issue that you need to address and i suggest you take 2 weeks and do multiple patches to try and achieve this, you have to understand alot of people just play for pv so where do i start?

SCOURGE WARLOCKS- You see one per game in Stronghold (me) because they suck...... no dodg(HUGE ISSUE) the least dmg by far(in pvp) anD the fury build is rediuclas 60% DOT of necrotic spells over 8 seconds....... you do realise all the necrotic spells are dots.. so really 1000 dmg per sec is what the 60% over 8 seconds is being based off... with people with 150k health this 20 damage is chump change

TRICKSTER ROGUES- lol.............. being one hit at the start of any pvp? every rogue 2500 gs or above finishes with no death in a stronghold game(these new rings are causing real issue in pvp)

GREAT WEAPON FIGHTERS- man...... all you need with these is that rediculas 8000 life steal from SH boon and ur undefeatable enough said no gear or skill involved.

Control wizards- 4 encounters has always been an issueway to easy to kill in one rotation and stack AP

Hunter Rangers- The stun combo needs to be reduced drastically its a broken class more annoying then anything.... they got better stalth then rogue these days almost with the rings

HEALING CLASSES( DEVOTED CLERIC/PALLY)- COME ON LOL the healing is bs in this game not being able to kill someone due to a pally healing them and not even doing anythng but taunting in pvp is annoying mix all this with insane lifesteal on other classes its just a big stupid stalemate

All and all your getting ahead of yourself STOP ADDING NEW CONTENT and fix what you have because its turning into a disaster people are losing desire to play this game anymore PVE/PVP and please balance weapon/armour enchants its rediuclas how useless most of them are

Comments

• Options
    xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    and theres probably 100 more issue AT LEAST that need to be looked at this is just a start all i do is pvp PLEASE MAKE IT SOMEWHAT FUN AGAIN?
  • Options
    daniloslvdaniloslv Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Paladin needs more damage.
    Leliana - Healer DC
    Leliana C.W. - Opressor CW
    Lelian O.P. - Bulwark Paladin
  • Options
    kanadian123kanadian123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    All classes need stealth, oh wait nvm :D
  • Options
    digoliftdigolift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    just another Sw that dont have brain crying
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    SW is not very strong when soloing, but they can stay alive most of the time, however in team fights they are decent partners :)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    Less QQ and more realistic arguments there's some really strong SWs out there.
    You need to know how to "kite enemies" the SW slide ability is much better than sprint
    cuz you can attack while you doing it, You can slide and "Look behind you", which is incredibly useful for pvp.

<::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    One of the folks I run with on a regular basis is a SW.. and I am glad to have him... he plays his character VERY well, and is a solid support character in-party.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Anyone of you folks do play the warlock class successfully in PVP? let me know about it, thx
    none of these posts is spreading lots of wisdom about the class beside comments like: "there are powerfull warlocks outside" (mysteroius)
    or "You can look behind you, big advantage" lol
    warlock performs great... against player that suck on their class, thats right
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    GF needs much more damage

IMO they are the weakest of the lot
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    urlord283 said:

You probably using the wrong path/skill,
    Gf's "Burst damage" is ridiculous high right now + Prone encounter,
    definitely too much for a defensive class-
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    urlord283 said:

double mark + lolset + wheel --->anvil 130k + crit and much better ..... you can snipe some classes away even wearing full tenecity set
    only thing to do is get 3k+ GS get 20k power 13k arp and some crit
    There myabe some bugs about GF and AP gain anyone knows about?
    because some GF spam dailies, not using DC sigil or snail or new weapon set
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    Schientin martinhunter is one of those sw and you laughted at him anyways.
    Another sw worth of mention is macjae, and you can always tag ralexinor for more information.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    rayrdan said:

Schientin martinhunter is one of those sw and you laughted at him anyways.

Another sw worth of mention is macjae, and you can always tag ralexinor for more information.

Yes for sure, once its written warlock can perform good and once its said he needs a rework and doesn´t perform....
    Did you ever went into the warlock subforum?
    There is nothing, no PVP builds, no ideas no input from noone, no theorycrafting, nothing usefull, only vague hints like "you can do good...sometimes".
    A good PVP setup from any ranked player is long ago and the last one is gone for a while, vasdamas, always stating in the end that the class is " a big pile of s.hit" in the sum doing PVP :)
    All ou find atm in forum are some threads about PVE, some builds, and >> 50% is confusing or plain wrong.
    I really don´t mind if the class ever get´s a rework, and I also know enough about that class and PVP and do not need many tips or hints a lot of player would appreciate, but I do mind if people come and try to tell BS about a class that obviously isn´t build for PVP.
    I did contest with a warlock, not maxed but most broken BS you can wear at 3k GS, you do good against scrubs but you get easily countered by skilled player with Hunter, GWF, TR, GF .... equal geared or worse.
    You deal bad with that class against a GF 10k DR, 13k arp 20k power, he twohits you (anvil+bullcharge done), you run around like chicken, thats it.
    You also do poor against a MI-TR with high power, arp and AP gain, he just SE´s you in a row if he wants, 120k+ ..onehit
    You also lose easily against every GWF-runner with fey-neg-lol-combo in short time because he has more burst, more stamina and all his at will deal double and triple damage of your encounter
    And last but not least a Hunter disables you , nothing more to say
    The moments you can face these classes, equal skilled 1 vs 1, are rare when you are on your own and I would just recommmand everyone to go that way with a warlock to finally share some of these gloriuos moments in PVP facing that "cookie cutter builds" we all know about.

Martianhunter writes the following and telling me I confuse ppl, I would say he is not better by writing contradictious stuff, but once he clearly stated that the class is everything but good in PVP:

"You are confusing approach to problem solving and workarounds with needed buffs, just because I tell you certain matchups are fine doesn't mean the class doesn't require a needed tune up. A balanced class works all the way from 0 to 70 and from 2k to 4k+, where almost all classes become beast mode at 4k+, SW becomes just "fine", they don't shine in any area, they are just a lesser version of every class, but doesn't mean you can't find ways to deal with other classes right? Remind me what role does the SW play in the NW lore? Whatever it is, I'm sure he is not meant to be what he is right now.

It isn't easy to pinpoint whats good and whats bad about it, I just know it struggles in every area and needs a tuneup, just to be more responsive, more unique, more dangerous for some classes.

Hopefully in 2 years when the buff rolls out, we can discuss this further. SO far I demanded SW buff wherever I could and never said "It's fine".
  • Options
    rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    In this thread :

BUFF MY CLASS

NERF ALL OTHER CLASSES.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Get it ? You are a hopeless case imo i would not waste a second to discuss classes a single moment since all you wrote is far away from reality, you did not even read the lines I wrote for sure and none of you plays the class that obvious
    The builds maxed warlocks run is simple SB fury , all run the same setup, enchants, mounts, etc. Nothing special , most of them i met in Dom, nothing special again
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I PVP since mod 4 with warlock, frequently solo, never premade, but stopped hunting for glory lately and run PVE setup because things got too redicules, and if I suck or not is not on your side to decide
    3k GS, axebeak, pure negation, p bronzewood, LS boon, lolset
    most equally geared warlocks got beaten by that 1on 1 , most better geared also, maxed no way

Martianhunter and sophie I met, both in dom, they do good but deciding a match or not its all about and warlock doesn´t belong to these classes
    if you want i can post some links to endless self glorifiying videos on youtube that show what some classes do in PVP, btw did you ever see a video from a warlock stomping 30 scrubs at once like mjolnir did in dwarven valley? Show me one video that clearly proves how great warlock class does in PVP.
    I do not want any nerf or buff to anyone, I don´t mind PVP is dead from what I see
    I want to state that this class is not the best choice at all to do PVP, thats what lots of ppl deny in tons of threads talking about "monsters" and other stuff not knowing the class never playing it and obviously sucking on their own class, and i am fead up with threads about class balancing also, it wasted can´t work in this game
    If you get stomped frequently by a warlock with your maxed GF, GWF, TR or Hunter you have to think about a lack of skill on your side
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    morenthar said:

I PVP since mod 4 with warlock, frequently solo, never premade, but stopped hunting for glory lately and run PVE setup because things got too redicules, and if I suck or not is not on your side to decide
    3k GS, axebeak, pure negation, p bronzewood, LS boon, lolset
    most equally geared warlocks got beaten by that 1on 1 , most better geared also, maxed no way

Martianhunter and sophie I met, both in dom, they do good but deciding a match or not its all about and warlock doesn´t belong to these classes
    if you want i can post some links to endless self glorifiying videos on youtube that show what some classes do in PVP, btw did you ever see a video from a warlock stomping 30 scrubs at once like mjolnir did in dwarven valley? Show me one video that clearly proves how great warlock class does in PVP.
    I do not want any nerf or buff to anyone, I don´t mind PVP is dead from what I see
    I want to state that this class is not the best choice at all to do PVP, thats what lots of ppl deny in tons of threads talking about "monsters" and other stuff not knowing the class never playing it and obviously sucking on their own class, and i am fead up with threads about class balancing also, it wasted can´t work in this game
    If you get stomped frequently by a warlock with your maxed GF, GWF, TR or Hunter you have to think about a lack of skill on your side

So you have 3k SW and you are PvE specced now because PvP is bad now?

You haven't even been PvPing and you pretend to have current information on how SWs are performing.

You are the perfect example of an SW that gave up on PvP. If you have any SW friends that PvP, you may want to reignite some conversations.
    as I said, you are a hopeless case and every word is wasted, so try to read this, that one of your weaknesses i think
    the argument, beeing BIS is needed to argue in a thread, is so nubby and poor, I can´t say anything more
    contesting every day 3-4k+ up to BIS toons doesn´t give me the right to argue?...lol
    half of them cheated their gear by exploits, sure they have any right to come here and discuss
    you are the perfect example of a player running fotm and judging about classes he never experienced
    and in case your bu.d gets melted by warlocks very frequently, thats what I guess, I would say run the right setup
    what is the purpose of focussing PVP in this game anyway? There is none atm
    on top you did not even read the lines , even not what is written by last ncl top warlock, only praying your nonsense

you know what I am missing, the tons of videos on youtube that show me the power of the class against equally geared player, you are free to look up for them and surprise me
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    urlord283 said:

I used to play a GF and PVPing with it is the only thing I really miss. Even if I didn't have enough arpen to successfully connect on a given character, I could BullCharge them and knock them over like bowling pins.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    Gf needs more damage ahahaha one bullcharge should 1 shot AOE
  • Options
    still waiting on any actual video from a successfull warlock stomping GWF, GF, Hunter, TR (on an equal GS) in a row in DOM, morenthar...
    otherwise I can flood this thread with endless videos from TR/GWF/Hunter/GF .... noone can watch them anymore
    make me happy, please, and prove I am so wrong about things I stated
  • Options
    free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    There is this scene in Lord of the Rings where Frodo kicks Boromir's HAMSTER. If I could add a line of dialogue to that scene it would be Frodo telling Boromir : "L2P"

That's what most TR use in their defence of stealth anyway.
  • Options
    abelcoeurdacierabelcoeurdacier Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Better would be we want it now!

THIS PVP IS INSANE! I am at a point ,i want to go to first good heroic phantasy game it will come,and delete all my characters to never come back on this game.

You can do an amazing pvp game but do nothing. PVP become a nightmare each day. We are in situation where range dps player can be as strong as tank,make perma control and be stealth. We are in twilight zone or?

I think the real probleme is the man who lead the pvp in game. Take someone in the street i will do better than this guys. I have never see a pvp game so bad. It is not "player versus player" it is a simulation of execution.

Better thing u can do is to dismiss the pvp leader,even if it is the boss's son, so we can begin to make a true pvp game.
    Post edited by abelcoeurdacier on