test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: Add item transmutation packs to the Zen store, wondrous bazaar, and seal traders.

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
There are many great weapon and armor skins which are no longer available to players. I'd love to see them brought back, but as no-cost transmutation items. Here's how I'd implement it:

Option 1: Create a white, green, blue, and purple weapon and armor transmutation item. When you go to apply the appearance to an item, using this, you are presented with a popup menu, which contains all of the appropriate item appearances that are of the rarity of the token you are using. You can see the item in the preview window, so you know what look you're going to get.

Option 2: Add a selection of predefined appearances as no-cost transmutation items, to the various vendors mentioned.

What do you think?
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums

Comments

• Options
    icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    I'd like them to just put the stuff back where it was, maybe making it free-transmute since the stats will be too poor to actually use it.
    There's not a lot of reason to run Grey Wolf Den, but if it could drop Frostwolf Pelt again I'd be more likely to do it. And if the drops weren't bound so they could be sold on the Auction House then it would create motivation for people to run it even if they didn't want that particular transmute.