test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you customer Service

mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
HI we see lots of brickbats hurled at customer service around here well time for a Bouquet, I had an incident when moving my Sigils around on my Paladin and lost a Mythic and and an Epic one, a series of communications between us which was a result of me misunderstanding what they meant by Base level straightened out eventually, and I now have my Sigils back.
So from my perspective they do react promptly and with patience even when you are freaking out in the middle of the night at the potential losses as a result of a moment of stupidity in the menu system.

To help others when they talk about restoration to base level they do not mean green, they mean the last registered upgrade point.
You do lose your progress towards the next level (I lost my RP on the epic which was three from Leg). however I can see why that would happen and frankly its pain that will remind me to be more careful next time.

We all mess up but be polite and patient and if you are confused tell them you are confused without being an HAMSTER and guess what they go out of their way to help.
Full Credit and thanks to Twylabite for taking an idiot aging English dude through the process several times in the middle of my night when I was extremely tired in a professional and patient manner, you were exceptional and I thank you for resolving my issue!

Comments

• Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    I'll agree with this sentiment. I've had two issues with the game so far. First was right at the beginning when trying to get my free Illusionist companion. Quick response sorted me out straight away.

Second time was when I bid on an item and then the item, and the 200K AD disappeared. Again they came back within a couple of days and returned my AD to me.

The main problem I see is that it can be too easy to discard items, delete mail items, finish rush professions or the countless other pitfalls that the game has. So if this happens Support are supposed to 'fix' it but let's face it, this is human error.

And to be clear I've done all those numerous times :(
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Nice one and glad to hear a good story on here :)

I only had to contact support a couple of times really early on when a small amount of Zen went missing. I did not get the result I wanted but it was a small enough amount not to get upset about or take videos/screenshots etc.

Being polite and friendly about things is for sure the best way to go :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I've only had to contact Customer Support a few times. Only one of those times have I ever had any issues that needed escalated to be resolved. Overall, I've always been happy with my experience with them. :) I know their jobs can not be easy, listening to people complain over and over all day every day.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

I've only had to contact Customer Support a few times. Only one of those times have I ever had any issues that needed escalated to be resolved. Overall, I've always been happy with my experience with them. :) I know their jobs can not be easy, listening to people complain over and over all day every day.

One of the things I was impressed with was the speed of response, I have heard so many times that they never respond and yet they responded to my initial submission within the hour and each subsequent email had a response within approximately 30-40 minutes.
    Speaking as a business owner that is pretty impressive with the workload they likely have across numerous titles.
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Also I work on a Technical Support Desk for a software company so I know what they're going through :blush:
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Well, I had my first issue with neverwinter this week and I lost 78K AD in the mail. I have read quite a bit of negative opinion about neverwinter support on various forums but I decided to send in a support ticket anyway. I frankly had little hope that I would get any help based on what I read. I got a pretty quick response that said basically "Sorry, we feel bad but we cant help you". Exactly what I expected.

So, I make a post on the forum asking if anyone else had this problem and kreatyve offered some suggestions and I replied back to customer support pleading my case.

Within 24 hours they had fixed issue for me and gave me my AD back. :)

I am quite impressed at this point. I can't imagine any other business that would respond so quickly with a positive outcome concerning a completely free product.
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    I've only contacted CS once, and had little hope that they would do anything based on the amount of negative posts I've seen all over. It was an extremely positive experience & they returned some costly items to me; they have an extremely tough job, and being polite goes a long way (I've been on that side of the table many times, I know what they deal with too).
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    Well I guess the first answer is auto generated to filter out those not so strong at will players, like meh i filed a ticket but nothing goes...

if you reply and ask nicely most of the time SGM twylabite will do his best to help.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    wish I had filed a ticket and pestered them a bit when I deleted my mail in mod 5, 330k from a fully refined radiant rank 8 down the toilet.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The only time I've had to request help was in mod 5 when an item bought for 150k from the AH didn't arrive. I got my AD back within 24 hours of submitting the ticket and I was very happy :smiley:
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    eurotrash335ieurotrash335i Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ive had a issuse twice and its taken days to get a response, i had someone report me in pvp for talking HAMSTER to them and i got banned, i thought you was sposed to get a email saying why and in both cases i didnt and 3 days later i can get back on...the email they would send it to is the one affiliated with my xbox account right???