test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does neverwinter work well with windows 10?

foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
Sorry, i didnt know where to ask this.
I have windows 7 premium, pack 1? and the notification to upgrade to windows 10 keeps popping up everyday. Shall i upgrade it? I have read that many games dont run perfectly on windows 10.

Comments

• Options
    ladyfluviatilisladyfluviatilis Member Posts: 23 Arc User

Sorry, i didnt know where to ask this.
    I have windows 7 premium, pack 1? and the notification to upgrade to windows 10 keeps popping up everyday. Shall i upgrade it? I have read that many games dont run perfectly on windows 10.

I'm running Neverwinter on a Win 10 laptop with not so great hardware (Intel Core i3 + Nvidia Geforce 920m) and doing mostly fine... definitely not worse than Win 7 or 8.
    Strive always to aid, to foster new hope, new ideas, and new prosperity for all humankind and its allies. Perfect thyself, and guard ever against pride, for it is a sacred duty to foster new growth, nurture growing things, and work for rebirth and renewal. Be fertile in mind and in body. Consider always the consequences of thine actions so that the least effort may bring the greatest and best reward. Wherever you go, sow seeds of plants, tend the growing things you find, and plant seeds of hope, new ideas, and plans for a rosy future in the minds of all. Whenever possible, see each dawn. - Lathander's Dogma
  • Options
    reika#7695 reika Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have my version running on my Win 10 PC which was built for Windows 7, but I've upgraded RAM and graphics card since, and it runs great. Other than having a few sound issues related to my drivers on my computer, and a couple instances where the game wasn't "patched to the right version", where a restart fixed both, no issues.