test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Adorable pocket pet has no petting animation...

nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
so I was thinking, well didn't get a boo but this is my chance to have a at least adequate pet able pocket pet but here goes nothing. No animation just saying how cute... Makes me real sad to be honest.

I really like the respens marvelous game but seriously, everyone hoping for a nice pet, you will be disappointed.

Edit: on second thought it might as well be broken because my stats aren't changing as supposed, I know that because my action point gain is still zero and it should be 310... So if stat gain is broken the animation may be broken as well???
The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(

Comments

• Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Same here. Wanted a little animation but nada. Looks like I'll have to wait for the yeti.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    yeah, maybe like fumble in your pocket for a second ...
    like your looking for spare change or something- the coin does a nice coin toss
    -can we pet the bunny???
  • Options
    randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    To be honest its more useful this way... It doesn't take any time to activate unlike the coin which cost a second plus.. Min/max of course for being able to bring it up in a fight.

Though an animation would be interesting.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    My Girlfriend and I was very disappointed that there was no animation for it and I agree it would be cute. :3 Why not copy and paste the Hamster pet animation and change the sound and the hamster to a bunny?
  • Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User

My Girlfriend and I was very disappointed that there was no animation for it and I agree it would be cute. :3 Why not copy and paste the Hamster pet animation and change the sound and the hamster to a bunny?

Dollars. Mostly implementing and QA testing. (Don't laugh at the second part.) Truth is they can still add an animation later on when time permit.
  • Options
    enicegeoenicegeo Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Bunnies don't make sounds. They can grunt a bit but not sure you want to hear that when petting it.