test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions

kozilek1989kozilek1989 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
I am at lvl 17 jewelcrafting and going thru all that I am gonna need to get my personal rings and such,and was wondering what rank of asset to use in order to get my rings.I heard that their is a chance to fail on making them.

Comments

• kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    You're looking for 4 purple assets. Even than, you still only have 60% chance to get the double slotted version of the item.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • kozilek1989kozilek1989 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    are the rings BOA etc? And thank you for answering that one.
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    On a second thought.

Guess at the moment, you're much better to just buy the gemmed rings and craft the personalized ones using assets that can be bought from the PE vendor (I mean the "worn" ones, the white assets).

If I recall correctly this is how I did it.

Can anyone confirm this is still the case with personalized rings?
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • kur667kur667 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    Yes you can buy the gemmed one (1 slot for an enchant) from the AH then proceed to personalize them with only normal assets, the personalization doesn't have a T1 - T3 result, only the 'base' task has those and the rings you get from that can be bought / sold on the AH
    edited November 2015
    so to make the really good rings I will need the four purple assets,cause I can buy those in time,just want to have the best rings equipped,im willing to go thru the pain of saving up AD to buy the purples.by base task do you mean the rare professions task I see every once and a while?
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    However, it may be best just to skip these lvl 25 rings completely and go for the new rings dropping from the Mod 8 skirmishes. Its not like these rings were optimised anyways, what with there being only 3 choices: Power/ArP, Power/Recovery and HP/Regen (although quite why we even have the last one is beyond me). Compared to the older lvl 20 rings, there were far more interesting options to choose from. The Personalized Rings are still quite pricey the last time I checked. I don't think it's worth crafting them now. Just my opinion though.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
    I find that all though the new rings have those abilities and such their not worth it too me,id rather make the personalized rings and ignore those and use them as extra salvage for now.
    after I get to lvl 25 jewelcrafting,what should be my next lvl 25?
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

after I get to lvl 25 jewelcrafting,what should be my next lvl 25?

Depends on how far you want to take Professions, although in this game its not very profitable with the current system. I'd say Leadership next if you haven't got it to lvl 25 - its slow going but you can generate a healthy flow of RP depending on how many toons you have at lvl 25 Leadership.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
    yea def gonna need a steady flow of RP thanks.