test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some things that need to be addressed in the next patch please!

2»

Comments

• ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

The more I read your posts the more you sound like your avatar :p Coincidink?

While it's certainly not intentional, I do take it as a compliment :smile:

Thanks for your reply.

On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

edited December 2015

Every post in this forum becomes a nerf TR post. Stealth has never been a problem.

Yeah, I'm not saying nerf TR, as a matter of fact I'm saying don't indirectly nerf TR. If they want to change TR as a class then do it legit, don't allow a piece of gear to change class mechanics.

Thanks for your reply.

imgur pics don't work

• mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    I bought two pieces of the equipment that reduces Madness....I tried them on Epic Demo..didnt really notice much difference at all. POM and demo are the least fun things to do in this game because of this stupid idea of clearing Madness.
    twitch.tv/kaligold

4) New Rings in PVP... Permastealth HR/CW/GWF etc... really? I'm sure TR's would love to have unstoppable or guardian block or Pally CC immunity class features in a ring as well. Guys this is silly. Also the stealth reveal rings? Really? How about rings that make you drop block or take you out of unstoppable? Just bad decision guys. Don't negate a class by giving its defining feature to other classes please.

I was in PVP yesterday when, while standing on a node, I was attacked by a steathed GWF that had apparently run at Maserati speed across half the map in heavy armor to launch the games strongest melee attack while I couldn't see him. Just perfect. I wasn't even ticked .... I didnt' even fight back ... I just lay there on the ground laughing and laughing til I had to respawn. The absurdity of it all makes me wonder if there is any thought process to this game at all.
    This is precisely my point, stealth GWF.. really? Why? It's just silly. I don't think these mechanics are well thought out or tested before hand. They are gimmicky and make PVP worse than it already is with people multi stacking unkillable OPs in matches. This should never have been released but now that it is it needs to be fixed.

Thanks for your reply.

imgur pics don't work