What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.55.20151105a.5

2»

Comments

• Options
    moradinallfathermoradinallfather Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User

I'm glad to see ANY Fixes at all, but could we please raise the priority of opening some of the old dungeons back up? The guild stuff and PVP doesn't cut it for me, I'm a 95% solo player and the 5% is simply because you are FORCING it on me.

Wait...you want old dungeons opened up but you are mostly a solo player...how does that work?

Not that I don't want the old dungeons back, I do, but dungeons are 3 or 5 player content, that's not solo play.
    Pretty simple answer here, I would go to the dungeon entrance and WALK in, SOLO. Not click "k" and join the queue and wait for a group, just walk in and run the dungeon. And yes, I frequently died multiple time before getting through. I might have to take several cracks at it, after leveling or upgrading equipment, but eventually I made it . Different strokes, Eh? Some of these where necessary to complete quest chain, others needed for achievements. (And my personal fave, the satisfaction of getting through it on my own.)

• Options
    blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    I hope they will bring old dungeons back and they are impossible to do solo. No matter how BIS some one is.
This discussion has been closed.