test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mythic Catalogue

carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User
edited November 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Any chance of an update to the catalogue? Back when legendary was the max there were distilled major potions, we can have superior distilled potions added now. I know stones of health are probably a more effective way to use resources than upgrading to a mythic catalogue, but I figured it shouldn't be too hard to add and make it a little more useful. Potentially more unique potions could be added too that are elsewhere in the game, but I'm not too fussed about that. Also it would be nice if the potions were account wide so that I can use it for other characters on my account otherwise it's more useful for another account to have the catalogue. If they were unbound, that'd be even better, but with the investment needed for mythic and even legendary there should at least be a little more freedom.

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    I was really disappointed to find that I couldn't buy distilled superior healing potions after I upgraded my catalogue to mythic level. I've started making them with alchemy, but part of the point of the catalogue is that you can buy items like that.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • umscheumsche Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 461 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

part of the point of the catalogue is that you can buy items like that.

I think the whole point of the catalog is that, kudos for upgrading it. :D

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Mine is mythic for stats he he
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User

Mine is mythic for stats he he

The stats seem pretty underwhelming to me and VIPs remote shop makes it convenient to sell junk so it'd be nice for a small update. Though at least they reduced the old superior potion gold price which used to be a lot and still do more healing than normal superior potions.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    mythic catalogue? All those RP... Why?!?! There is a reason this artifact is the cheapest in the AH, and by about half the value of the next artifact.
  • kur667kur667 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    I made mine Mythic too, assuming I could buy the distilled potions of the highest rank as well, only to find out after this wasn't the case.... to be fair I should've checked that beforehand but I forgot so that's my own fault; would be nice to see it added though :)
  • carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User

mythic catalogue? All those RP... Why?!?! There is a reason this artifact is the cheapest in the AH, and by about half the value of the next artifact.

Because I could :D. Of course it should have some use.