test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Solo

linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
Its been since a wee bit post mod 6 release since i played last...i was so enjoying my solo powers on most small and medium sized HEs/ Rumbling through IWd, Dvalley, kicking those redcaps and trolls in the snow till they suddenly went to level 70ish in mod 6. So, i am wondering, if i were to max a PC to all mythical (assuming mythical is max still) can he regain that power in those old areas as was experienced pre mod 6, or are those days totally done and done.

Comments

• Options
    tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    You can still kill the way you did back then but if you get hit you'll take more damage (even proportionally) than before mod 6, and also the crowd control is very low..
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    You can't get everything back. You can stack offense and gain the ability to kill pretty quickly (though still not nearly as quickly as in mod 5), or you can stack defense and gain the ability to breeze through dailies without worrying too much about dying (with certain exceptions!) You can't get both, though.

No matter how much offense, though, certain classes still have a TON of trouble with certain encounters. It's nearly impossible for some builds to kill all four powries in an encounter without losing your AP. That bites.

I stacked defense and HP to the ***MAX*** on my HR, and she has all Mythic, all R12s, etc. She still has a ton of trouble in the WoD lair bossfights (prison, drake pens, thayan shelter). Our glorious new 18-second potion cooldown and no in-combat-regen REALLY bite (frankly, I'd like to give the person behind those changes a piece of my mind).
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    Thanks for the info comrads.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    Check out the HEs on the Stronghold map - you can easily solo the small ones, and may even be able to solo the medium ones. Even if you do not have a guild, you can create your own guild and run them yourself, (just get 4 other peopel to help you form the guild, but let them know you'll be kicking them after it's formed).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums