test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[UK] Looking for active GMT guild

Hey folks, I'm looking for an active guild in or around the GMT time zone, English-speaking. Mature members (18+) are essential, looking for regular T1/T2 dungeon runs, hopefully Demogorgon and Dragonflight as well but not strictly necessary.

I've got a long history with MMOs, a flexible schedule and tend to be chatty and helpful. Happy to donate anything I can to coffers to help grow the stronghold, and always up for lending a hand to rising members on those tricky tasks. In-game my main toon is a Lv70 GWF, 2.3k ilvl and working on the latter part of campaigns - 3rd boon attained in most pre-Underdark.

Comments

• Options
    cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hey there,

Guild Medieval may be of interest to you. We are a mature, family friendly and exploit free guild. I am from Ireland so can definitely say that we have players active in the GMT time zone :) It's really friendly and helpful, I've been there for well over a year and love it! We are active, our GH is level 8 now and we do dungeon runs, dragonflight and the new content every day.

Some of our rules are:

- No profanity (not even mild)
    - No exploits, cheats or hacks
    - No bullying or name calling.

If you would like some more information on us, you can have a look at our recruitment thread here:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly

Also, there is more info on our website and you can also apply to join here too (just tell us as much as you can about yourself in your application):
    http://www.guildmedieval.com

If you have any questions, you can add me as a friend ingame (@cbnia) and I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you have :)

Hope we hear from you!

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    auragrillerauragriller Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    "Ghost Templars" a Neverwinter guild (level 1 Guildhall) whose friendly members focus on teamplay and helping each other have a pleasurable and fun Neverwinter experience. Our goal is to enhance our members gaming experience by providing an active, friendly enviroment where members help each other level and participate in FUN dungeon runs, heroic encounters and rewarding guild events.
    Holy Knights Leader, Founder