test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion Upgrade Tokens and Mod8

tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
I've got today one of those companion blue pack from using the vip key on the new lockbox and I've got 30 of those tokens. I've got a lot of times those pack before and neve got token so I've truely believe those tokens were some kind of never implemented myth. It was just one of those weird RNG moments or they are actually dropping now that they reduced the AD price for upgrade? I wouldn't feel scamed by the devs as I feel when i get that pack from the lockbox if there is a real chance to get those.

Comments

• fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    I wish they'd reduce the amount of tokens needed - or increase the drop rate. Seems to be a logical step after reducing the upgrade costs (well, most of them).

It also would be great if I was able to upgrade a companion with a mix of tokens and AD.
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    they need to allow you to use a combination of tokens and AD
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i just got 30 pts from lockbox for companion tokens for first time, it is too rare when i can get bundle for 45 pts which is easier to get.
    i think 30 is a joke since it is harder to get and not often get pick up from "RNG" factor, it would need add few more points, it not that powerful or game breaking for pets, and they all need upgrades.
  • melodicahmelodicah Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I got 30 tokens out of the companion pack that came out of the new box yesterday. I've gotten 30 tokens ONE other time - a couple of months ago.

Course even with 60 tokens it's not enough to take my blue up to purple. :(