test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

39k a day AD on xbox? How?!

I'm level 66...With Invocations (maxed out, I play a lot), 2xDaily, 2x Skirm the max I get is around 16k AD a day...how is everyone else getting more?

I'm guessing that after level 70 you get epic items than you can salvage for AD, but what about pre level 70 when you dont have access to epic stuff?
Ney - HR (max item level)
The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat

Comments

• quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    selling items on the AH helps. can pull down anywhere from 6k ad to 50k ad on a good week.
    im no where near an expert, and don't get many good items. but i manage. usually (with rank 1 vip) get about 19 k ad a day with dailies.
    i do skirmishes, PVP and dungeon runs 2 times a day.
    ive only been playing for about 2 months thou, so check out some guides on how to make ad online, they helped me alot.
  • davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2015

I'm level 66...With Invocations (maxed out, I play a lot), 2xDaily, 2x Skirm the max I get is around 16k AD a day...how is everyone else getting more?

I'm guessing that after level 70 you get epic items than you can salvage for AD, but what about pre level 70 when you dont have access to epic stuff?

Should be able to pull in a hour at least 10,500 from Shores of Tuern Epic. If you keep up with Legendary keys, you double the salvage amount. With double Astral (this coming weekend) approaching, now is the time to hoard gear from Epic runs.
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    I wonder if their data is skewed by the VIP population who get one free key every day and as a result get 15-20K AD just from selling the lockbox drops, plus they can open one extra epic chest every day.
    Otherwise, you can also make money through Professions - making rings, clothes and unified elements.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User

Should be able to pull in a hour at least 10,500 from Shores of Tuern Epic. If you keep up with Legendary keys, you double the salvage amount. With double Astral (this coming weekend) approaching, now is the time to hoard gear from Epic runs.
    So Tuern is the only one that's available pre level 70 (once you get far enough in the campaign?) Or is there more to it?...I tried going to Tuern on my other level 66 solo (after I got the invite to go there) and got smacked down big time...so I didn't see much/any of what was there... Thoughts?

I'm also thinking it might be time to join a guild to do these runs? is that how people do them mainly?...any suggestions? I have 2 level 66s (HR and SW) both with around 1900 gear level if that helps...
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    maybe they are counting multiple characters or something. I'm not sure their numbers are accurate anyway. they were saying the xbox market was at 140 it's been at 125 for nearly 2 weeks
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User

I wonder if their data is skewed by the VIP population who get one free key every day and as a result get 15-20K AD just from selling the lockbox drops, plus they can open one extra epic chest every day.
    Otherwise, you can also make money through Professions - making rings, clothes and unified elements.

I'm VIP and I wish I got 15-20K for my Lockbox drops. I only seem to get Companion Fortification Kits or Profession Packs which sell for very little. So little in fact I tend to open them even though I don't get much out of them.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I make around 20-40k R(AD) running content and selling random garbage. The lockbox drops seem to be diminishing since the first VIP box I have opened. As said above endless companion kits and profession packs which are worthless. I have found one sure market to keep up on for minimal but constant daily gains. Everyone just has to find their niche no matter how small or large the profit.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • thurstonhowellthurstonhowell Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I run dungeons with my guild, then I distribute my salvage to all 7 of my characters so I can have each of them salvage at least the max rough per day.
    Bourbon - OP/GWF/SW/CW [The Legendary Outlaws]
    ddem0n888 said:

I'm VIP and I wish I got 15-20K for my Lockbox drops. I only seem to get Companion Fortification Kits or Profession Packs which sell for very little. So little in fact I tend to open them even though I don't get much out of them.

Companion Fortification Kit is worth 16K AD, so you should sell them if you need AD.

• ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User

ddem0n888 said:

Companion Fortification Kit is worth 16K AD, so you should sell them if you need AD.

Thanks. They weren't selling for 10 before. Must have crept up on the Trade House.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    The best way to make your AD is first reaching 70 then start your campaigns along the way they'll get you some items that you'll be able to sell such as Yeti Treats, Greater Marks, and unbound refine of coarse. Normally Ill make around 20k just from that. VIP is your best friend depending on RNG you may get between 2k-4mil+ depending on the lockbox you open with your daily key. Then as for the daily rough AD your best chance on achieving that everyday is from the T1 or T2 Dungeons and Skirmishes, personally I don't Salvage the items I get from the chest I let em rot in my Bank till 2x AD. :3 Maybe you should do the same. Btw do your PvP daily as well for even more Rough. I make around 100k to 150k on a normal day. :p
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Or just do what I did, I saved every single salvage-able item for months, I was even buying up rings, belts, necklaces and other items that were selling for much less than their double salvage value... these obviously were saved too. Then double AD hit and I had millions of RAD which I spread out on multiple characters.

Then I invested all that in tools for most professions which I could then earn extra AD from selling items. I also then saved for weeks and weeks and weeks every salvage-able item and did the same thing when double AD hit.

Keeps you going with daily RAD refinement for months. Although its slightly harder now as you need to hit level 70 and then run the dungeons for salvage-able items. In the old days you could get far more salvageable things.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    :3 I have 8 Characters what'd ya think I was going to do with 4 banks (Full slots from the Anniversary bank slot bug) loaded with Salvage and the refinement just is there for the ride. True the items back then where pretty nice but I like the way it is now. ;3 makes it where P.T.W's have to do something for a change then just buy their gear from AH.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Um did you just admit to using a bug to max out your bank slots, on a public forum that the developers maintain?

Oh dear, I hope that doesn`t come back to bite you in the backside :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

So Tuern is the only one that's available pre level 70 (once you get far enough in the campaign?) Or is there more to it?...I tried going to Tuern on my other level 66 solo (after I got the invite to go there) and got smacked down big time...so I didn't see much/any of what was there... Thoughts?

I'm also thinking it might be time to join a guild to do these runs? is that how people do them mainly?...any suggestions? I have 2 level 66s (HR and SW) both with around 1900 gear level if that helps...

My name is in my signature, I will carry you through it. Can add you to the guild too. LMK, we can help you build your character(s).

edited November 2015
    wdj40 said:

I was even buying up rings, belts, necklaces and other items that were selling for much less than their double salvage value... these obviously were saved too. Then double AD hit and I had millions of RAD which I spread out on multiple characters.

Bingo!!! I have two idle(office staff) characters, each very well geared and can hold their own, the DC is often requested. They are filling up with gear and stones for the quickly approaching 2xAstral and 2xRefining. I have my personal bank hoarding bound stuff and the two extra guild banks are holding the unbound, I have many stacks (99) of stones sitting there.

Each day make a run at aT2, T3. At least get the bag of seals, hoard them, they do stack. This morning (two hours) I managed to get bracers (2), armor (4) belts (4) shoes (1) necklace (6) rings (4) and many seals. I reached 1200 of the Elemental and Protector (many times) so you're forced to spend them and from that use or salvage. This is just one avenue for RAD.

Need help, see if I am online... I will assist.

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited November 2015

:3 I have 8 Characters what'd ya think I was going to do with 4 banks (Full slots from the Anniversary bank slot bug) loaded with Salvage and the refinement just is there for the ride. True the items back then where pretty nice but I like the way it is now. ;3 makes it where P.T.W's have to do something for a change then just buy their gear from AH.

That was a bug? Lol and here was me thinking they'd got a touch of birthday madness and were generous for once! Oh well, I'm admitting nothing...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • fert000fert000 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Farm shores, salvage armor, armor is bound on account, use multiple accounts to refine more astral, I can usually get about 150k Astral a day and I have a full time job.
    edited November 2015
    fert000 said:

Farm shores, salvage armor, armor is bound on account, use multiple accounts to refine more astral, I can usually get about 150k Astral a day and I have a full time job.

By "using multiple accounts" I mean "using multiple characters", also the Haarl's that drops is good astral
  • iyodahiyodah Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Buy extra character slots when they go on sale.

Farm eLoL & shores to get salvage. Salvage on all your toons.

Currently I have 6 toons so @ 24k AD per toon that's 144k AD a day.

Granted this is on a good day, seeing as I work and have a new born. So maybe once a week, twice at max do I get all my toons maxed for refinement.
    Sorry, how long did you say your SoT run takes?
    I'm trying to do the math here, 144k AD is 36 gear items each worth 4K.
    Even if you run SoT in 10 minutes (where a random PUG is closer to 15-20 minutes) it's stil 6 hours of ToS, right?
    edited November 2015

Sorry, how long did you say your SoT run takes?
    I'm trying to do the math here, 144k AD is 36 gear items each worth 4K.
    Even if you run SoT in 10 minutes (where a random PUG is closer to 15-20 minutes) it's stil 6 hours of ToS, right?

our fastest run of shores is 5min, 30sec. You have to factor in the Haarl's that you may get also, within all those runs you are bound to get a couple unless you're really unlucky. Plus the boss drops a piece of gear every now and then. Also, since Haarl's has dipped dramatically in price recently, the potential earn will drop somewhat.
  • beastpro#5299 beastpro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    My guild and I usually take down Shores in about 5mins flat. So We could potentially run it at least 10 times an hour, averaging about 3k-10k ad each run. So in one hour we can walk away with between 30k-100k, usually in the middle there.
    edited November 2015
    I have done a few SoTE, a ECC, a couple eLoL in an hour. Just need to be lucky with your PuGs or run with your guildies. On the 24th 2x RAD, Refining, Enchants/Runes, EXP hits, hope to be over iL3000 with my main with all the gear and stones I've hoarded.
    Just confirmed from running shores this weekend, artifacts still drop from the skirmish, friend got an aurora's catalogue, they're really rare since that's the first I've seen in the hundreds of runs I've done
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    it's probably a good thing they are rare as nobody wants a catalogue ;)

Edit; they would have one use, as a cheap artifact you can load it up with RP and feed it into another arti on double RP...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Now with the Guild. You can buy and Salvage Guild Armor for AD as well. However you must get you Marketplace up to Level 2 first.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW