test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jewelcrafting finally lvl25

davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
edited November 2015 in PvE Discussion
I have begun with creating the rings as of yesterday. A witch and mage and something else... Now to the point of creating my first rare ring.

What more am I needing to create and upgrade?
What resources should I prepare for/gather?
Guild: Spectrum
.. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon

Comments

• Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    You need to buy a few Wizard's Rings and Dragon Eggs, 3x Mithral Epic Crucible, 1x Mithral Bezel Pusher. Then sit tight and check every hour if the right Uncommon task is a available to play the 60% RNG game to get the tier 3 result.

You welcome.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

You need to buy a few Wizard's Rings and Dragon Eggs, 3x Mithral Epic Crucible, 1x Mithral Bezel Pusher. Then sit tight and check every hour if the right Uncommon task is a available to play the 60% RNG game to get the tier 3 result.

You welcome.

I believe they will also need 2x Elemental Aggregate for each level 25 gemmed ring attempt.

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    you can get dragons eggs by farming tiamat. as long as you're active it's got a pretty good drop rate even if you don't win. I got three today.
  • Options
    beastpro#5299 beastpro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Jewelcrafting

You would want an Epic Jewelcrafter to cut down on time, not actually needed though.

You would want 4 Epic tools, first and foremost should be the Bezel Pusher, then the other 3 can be either Crucibles OR Loupes (which ever is cheaper on AH honestly) Having 4 Epics gives you the best shot at the highest reward. But I think you only technically need 2 epics for a shot, like 10% chance, for the best. With 4 you have a 60% chance.
  • Options
    ok, good to know, seem it is not a fast process or offer. I am prompted for belts or necklaces. Still making mostly uncommon and rares at this point. Needs to review my helpers and tools.
  • Options
    Don't get discouraged either. Even with 4 epic tools, and that 60% chance, I have some guildies that have tried 10+ times and still only gotten the Tier 2 result. I laugh at them, and they hate me for it. But just stick with it and pray for that Tier 3 lol
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    yep I had 4 fails in a row - the tier 2 only sell for about 8-9k but if you have a few eggs then it's no real cost to you until they run out. I'm not sure on the current price of eggs as I had about a dozen.

As Random says, check every 60 mins to see if it comes up but make sure you have your mage's ring ready to go or you'll miss it and start all over again (if that happens you can buy them on the AH for about 2k last time I looked).

It says 60% chance but it feels more like 50%. I've made 5 so far.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    Out of 2 lvl 70's I have tried 6 times, failing twice. So my odds are right on point.
  • Options
    bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    Also, be aware that the 1 hour task timer only resets when you check what's available.
    So, in order to keep the task rotation going efficiently, you need to check every hour(ish). Example: I check now, the task I want is not there and timer says 59 minutes until next set. I could wait 3 hours to check again but it will still be whatever was up next in rotation. So, if you don't re check every hour, you miss out on chances.
    Hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Krap, ok, so yeah, it has reset often.