test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

share ur memorable PVP experience!!

s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
since there's so may new faces in this game pvp, i decided to create this topic so that every1 can share about their memorable pvp experience they come across whether be it premade or PUG.

will b great if they can upload the video or steam their memorable pvp experience so that others can learn from it
Guild: Asylum
Character:
7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter

Comments

• Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    I enjoy 1v1s in IWD above all else. It lets people really see how well they've built their characters and test them in ways we were unable to in mod4/5.

The best times were always 2vX with my partner in crime Pooladin/Vex. We've fought off 10-15 man groups of the nation as a duo on multiple occasions, we still meet up every mornig before i go to work for atleast 1 pvp match.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    The first time I found out that you cannot achieve above a triple kill was mine. I really agree with @indylol, showing off your build is the most rewarding of all. Learning other classes from the standpoint of never actually playing them is fun as well to time rotations.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    indylol said:

I enjoy 1v1s in IWD above all else. It lets people really see how well they've built their characters and test them in ways we were unable to in mod4/5.

The best times were always 2vX with my partner in crime Pooladin/Vex. We've fought off 10-15 man groups of the nation as a duo on multiple occasions, we still meet up every mornig before i go to work for atleast 1 pvp match.

zman81420 said:

The first time I found out that you cannot achieve above a triple kill was mine. I really agree with @indylol, showing off your build is the most rewarding of all. Learning other classes from the standpoint of never actually playing them is fun as well to time rotations.

i totally agree with both of you on this tho for me 1 vs 1 in IWD is almost impossible as some jack**s decide to jump into it and start gengking.

some of my memorable pvp experience on a DC where i was defending node with a CW in GG, because of his build and my haste, that person literally was spamming icy knife every 10 to 15 sec and not only we manage to def the node, that cw ends up getting 30++ kills

while haste dc+infinite bubble pally is already the norm in pvp

on my tr, some of my memorable 5 bs 5 pvp is going against a pally, our team is all dps and squishy but we r able to co-ordinate our stun lock rotation and melt that pally within 10-20 sec.

and lots of ppl was saying that pally is unkillable, as long as u know the mechanic of pally, their encounter cool down. sanctuary and etc. it's not difficult going against them

Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Beating a 4 paladin group 3 times in a row last night. Boring but hilarious because it was basically a game of follow one another and slip away to step on node when they were not aware. That composition was so silly 3 OP bubbles and a OP heal with a HR. I mean c'mon man no one was dying.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    zman81420 said:

Beating a 4 paladin group 3 times in a row last night. Boring but hilarious because it was basically a game of follow one another and slip away to step on node when they were not aware. That composition was so silly 3 OP bubbles and a OP heal with a HR. I mean c'mon man no one was dying.

lol..yeh, any opponent's team with pally is always boring, tho gf class mechanic is able to slice through pally bubble easily tho as i was with my guildy a gf yesterday and we are able to melt the opponent pally easily even with his bubble.

u should level up ur guild as there's stamina and ap drained in ur sh boon tho to meet the requirement with paying for it is gonna b pricey or u can grind like crazy to level it up. once u have those 2 boons, pally will b rendered useless

Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • Options
    shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Woops...
    Post edited by shoukons on
    Node Troll
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    shoukons said:

Woops...

?? was in siege with a couple of ur guildies melodiez and tnt yesterday, it was fun
    Post edited by s4v10rx on
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • Options
    shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    s4v10rx said:

shoukons said:

Woops...

?? was in siege with a couple of ur guildies melodiez and tnt yesterday, it was fun
    Always good to play with Asylum
    Node Troll
  • Options
    deezerkincaiddeezerkincaid Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Poking stick....... Don't got one? Get one.
  • Options
    shoukons said:

s4v10rx said:

shoukons said:

Woops...

Always good to play with Asylum
    =)
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • Options
    l1yevl1yev Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    My favorite memorable experiences were when I played pvp on my GF back in mod5 getting kills with dmg reflect while base stealing c:

Back in the good old days of GF's being the only tanks.

I frequently ran distraction by stealing the enemy base, n a few people would try to extricate me but it hardly ever worked so they'd have to send like the whole team almost to remove me n I had way high recovery n was always ready with supremacy of steel.

My funnest moment was when 3 warlocks surrounded me and all started to try n DOT me but I had my shield up supremacy of steel going, n they all just keep piling on the DOTs trying to kill me, but they start taking nasty dmg from thier own DOTs since I'm reflecting it... They all started panicking n trying to dodge it, 2 died n 1 ran away xD it did almost kill me tho c: I think they must not have ever seen supremacy of steel in action.