test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

extending my thanks to new pvp players in PUG

s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
been playing PUG(pick up game) pvp for the past couple of weeks and i realize there's a spike of new faces/new players instead of the usual pvpers, just want to thank them for giving the pvp a try and hope u guys enjoy it as much as i do regardless the gear score. whether you lose or win, the most important thing is this is just a game and i hope by playing pvp, u will get to know ur character class mechanic better as if you know ur character class mechanic, u r able to do ur pve quest, raig or epic dungeon much easier =)
Guild: Asylum
Character:
7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter

Comments

• Options
    nowsleepynowsleepy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Well said! What a refreshing attitude. I agree, it's nice to see some new names....that kill me...over and over again...

Hopefully the nasty trash talk and teabagging doesn't turn the new guys off. Pvp can be a lot of fun, win or lose, when you don't take it too seriously and just try to learn the subtleties.

• Options
    nowsleepy said:

Well said! What a refreshing attitude. I agree, it's nice to see some new names....that kill me...over and over again...

Hopefully the nasty trash talk and teabagging doesn't turn the new guys off. Pvp can be a lot of fun, win or lose, when you don't take it too seriously and just try to learn the subtleties.

thanks for the compliment, in every mmo games i played i always love the pvp expect of it and i love this NW mmo and i try to promote this game pvp in a positive way after all grinding epic and doing dailies everyday and every hour will get bored =)
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Yup its pretty nice. Also alot of super geared people are gone so. I enjoy hitting 50k sure strikes lol =D
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Yup its pretty nice. Also alot of super geared people are gone so. I enjoy hitting 50k sure strikes lol =D

lol... e u trying to scare away those new faces in pvp? =)

r u still the same build gwf as the last mod?

gannicus told me this mode gwf destroyer is much better than sentinel.
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    s4v10rx said:

Yes I think destroyer is way better.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

s4v10rx said:

Yes I think destroyer is way better.
    i see..alright bro add me to your xbox1 and let's do domination and GG today. my GT: FatalEvening165
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I am relatively new to PvP as well and as you imagine everyone is new to me, I only started near the first month of Mod 6. This is a very enjoyable aspect of the game win or lose for me. Sacrificing personal performance for team success I am not a stranger to and enjoy the coordination of running a pre made group. I am getting further geared up and see more success than fails. Also I enjoy learning other classes mechanics and the challenge that entailed knowing it's vital for your survival.
    Live(hopefully).Die(maybe).Repeat(ohh yeah).
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    zman81420 said:

I am relatively new to PvP as well and as you imagine everyone is new to me, I only started near the first month of Mod 6. This is a very enjoyable aspect of the game win or lose for me. Sacrificing personal performance for team success I am not a stranger to and enjoy the coordination of running a pre made group. I am getting further geared up and see more success than fails. Also I enjoy learning other classes mechanics and the challenge that entailed knowing it's vital for your survival.
    Live(hopefully).Die(maybe).Repeat(ohh yeah).

well said, hit me up when u wanna do pvp bro, i'm always down to team up with good players from different guild. my xb1: FatalEvening165
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard