test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unstoppable (RB) for GWF seems really buggy now.

masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
Myself and my Guildmates are having extreme problems getting Unstoppable (RB) to work for GWF. It seems worse in dungeons. Everyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Yep! Also character suddenly standing still no matter what mechanic you trigger. I have even run into situations where an encounter "triggers", you see the animation, but nothing actually happens... 0 damage while no inmune from the target.
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Mentioned on another thread that my record was twelve button pushes to get it to work. Thinking on that thread was that it may be buggy wireless controller code?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    mahburg said:

Mentioned on another thread that my record was twelve button pushes to get it to work. Thinking on that thread was that it may be buggy wireless controller code?

Hardly think so; my other games work perfectly. Btw, I think I just beat you on the RB pushes... LOL!
  • Options
    beastpro#5299 beastpro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    My (RB) works fine, but my (Y) does not work sometimes. I am a HR and I keep Constricting Roots on (Y), so you can imagine how annoying and life threatening it can be when (Y) does not work lol
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    And nearly always in Lostmouth......
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    maggotleader#6929 maggotleader Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I haven't had any sort of problems with Unstoppable (RB). The only thing I've ever noticed with it, was if I was taking a lot of damage then went to hit RB it wouldn't activate. I usually have to do a daily then I can actually activate unstoppable.
    [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2r795w6.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    Yesterday I ran a level 70 skirmish and in the middle of the game unstoppable just didn't respond for like two minutes... First time it gets that buggy.
  • Options
    black#8431 black Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I notice if you get hit, it restores it. Thats not a viable solution
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

I notice if you get hit, it restores it. Thats not a viable solution

Watch your temporary hitpoints once it hits 0 the bug will disappear and you'll be able to use it again. ;p
  • Options
    xalorusxalorus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    This is still an ongoing issue. I think it just happens at random. No special circumstances and It can drive you nuts during a boss fight. Lets hope for resolve one day. Our luck they nerf us and then fix it....smh. Tc and have fun.
  • Options
    ela#5982 ela Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have noticed I have to spam the RB most the time to get it to trigger... It also no longer takes me out of control effects like it used to :(
  • Options
    ela#5982 said:

I have noticed I have to spam the RB most the time to get it to trigger... It also no longer takes me out of control effects like it used to :(

Watch the golden Health "Temp Hitpoints" once they're gone you'll be able it use RB. :T
  • Options
    algo4#4746 algo4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    You can remap your wireless controller buttons in the Xbox Settings and see if anything changes. I have never done it though. It's probably buggy game code in which it wouldn't help anyways.
  • Options
    bladedge12bladedge12 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    I have had problems with it but mostly me using it becoming immune to control effects and control effects (mostly from trickster rogues) hitting me having me stunned in till my timer ticks down and I lose it.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • Options

You can remap your wireless controller buttons in the Xbox Settings and see if anything changes. I have never done it though. It's probably buggy game code in which it wouldn't help anyways.

Bug on there part not your controller. :3