test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix From The Flames

We are a new guild that has just broken away from a larger one due to the leader becoming somewhat power hungry and putting too many demands on it's members. We are all experienced players with high level characters from every class and enjoy running T1 and T2 dungeons regularly and helping each other gear up and improve to be the best we can. We also play pvp and would welcome any mature players of any nationality to join us and help to build up our stronghold.
The mood is always light hearted with all of us and we enjoy laughing and generally having fun while we play although we take our character development seriously and try to be the best we can in all aspects of the game. Helping each other improve our characters is something we all believe is really important as well as sharing tips and tactics. If you would like to join us for regular dungeons, skirmishes, pvp or need help leveling up please contact us by pm on one of the gamertags below or just leave a message here and I'll get back to you.
Craig1405
MiniKing clown
OtakuKitty

Comments

• joushima#7763 joushima Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Seems pretty interesting Gt: Joushimatoshiya
  • rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Sounds up my ally. I have 2 level 66 toons right now, around 1900...a HR and a SW...I'm new to the game (about 3 weeks now). Mainly binge play at nights and weekends. I'm in AZ so I'm on MT now but PT the other part of the year. GT: Rhadamathys

I'll look for you in game.
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User

Sounds up my ally. I have 2 level 66 toons right now, around 1900...a HR and a SW...I'm new to the game (about 3 weeks now). Mainly binge play at nights and weekends. I'm in AZ so I'm on MT now but PT the other part of the year. GT: Rhadamathys

I'll look for you in game.

Please do, we will be gald to welcome you.

• kairaterakairatera Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Hello!
    I'm looking for a guild atm. There are times I can't be extremely active because of school and work, but I usually play once or twice a week.
    I'm a level 63 SW, I have a cleric and a TR that I'm trying to level up, but I am mainly focused on my warlock. If you need clerics, I'd be happy to start leveling her up. The TR is level 27 and the cleric is a low level 13.
    Kairatera@kairatera
  • curnboundercurnbounder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    To be honest, I'm still trying to learn my way around the social aspect of the game. But I'm a nearly 62 level Ranger, looking to join a group to do new things in NW. If you are willing to accept me, Thunderskull240.
    More than happy to serve as backup to anyone looking to level up and run dungeons or PvP.
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Will be glad to welcome you both to our guild and will send you both an invite as soon as I get on. :smile:
  • barethanabarethana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I just started on the Xbox One this morning, but have a level 60 on PC. So i know what im doing, im going to be looking for runs and stuff when i get max level. So if you need more FuriousBlade311 is my Gamertag, feel free to message me. My ingame name is Kanadiana. Im level 19 currently after a few hours of playing.