test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A place ive never been before

piesaregoodpiesaregood Member Posts: 35 Arc User
so i was in ToS last night, just a easy pug group and everthing went well until the end, and i mean after the boss is dead and loot is......looted :wink:

so i pop my teleporter, (i forget whats its actually called, i call it my teleporter), and when the world map came up, there where two areas of the map that have never been there before, i thought i was a glicth, so i ignored it and click to go to the stronghold.
When i did that the map went away, and the purple circle poped and when everyone was in, it took us to a place called The Arena
our pug had a little play there. As there was a npc that was just mass-summiong mobs, and the swirly thing u normally would click to leave a dungeon didn't work, so i poped another teleporter to go to the stronghold, and the same thing happened again, everyone got inside the circle and it was taking us to a place called Xanther(the name was super long)'s Place, when the loading screen reached 100%, we all ened up in ToS @ the boss battle, then was booted form the instance,
im very confused about the whole thing, but i was wondering like in WoW, is this their version of a GM Island???

o and after trying to re-create the event, as it wasn't there when i was solo and after a pug i tried to do it, but it was gone :disappointed:
ill always rember you The Arenna :smiley:

Comments

• hugienwnhugienwn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    Sounds like the pug had a Foundry quest. :) When you're in a party with someone else, you sometimes see the entries on the world map that they have from quests (including those granted via Foundry).
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    foundry
  • piesaregoodpiesaregood Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    cheers it had me scratching my head :tongue:
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Probably you found one of exp/dragon hoard farm by the description
  • dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User

so i was in ToS last night, just a easy pug group and everthing went well until the end, and i mean after the boss is dead and loot is......looted :wink:

so i pop my teleporter, (i forget whats its actually called, i call it my teleporter), and when the world map came up, there where two areas of the map that have never been there before, i thought i was a glicth, so i ignored it and click to go to the stronghold.
    When i did that the map went away, and the purple circle poped and when everyone was in, it took us to a place called The Arena
    our pug had a little play there. As there was a npc that was just mass-summiong mobs, and the swirly thing u normally would click to leave a dungeon didn't work, so i poped another teleporter to go to the stronghold, and the same thing happened again, everyone got inside the circle and it was taking us to a place called Xanther(the name was super long)'s Place, when the loading screen reached 100%, we all ened up in ToS @ the boss battle, then was booted form the instance,
    im very confused about the whole thing, but i was wondering like in WoW, is this their version of a GM Island???

o and after trying to re-create the event, as it wasn't there when i was solo and after a pug i tried to do it, but it was gone :disappointed:
    ill always rember you The Arenna :smiley:

there is an arena foundry that someone probly dropped you into.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yep, totally a Foundry quest.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png