test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gear questions for new player

I am 2 days to neverwinter, and I recently did a dungeon run. I am level 26, and I received 11 level 70 pieces of gear while running it.

Are these items I should keep or should I just sell them for the 30 silver to a vendor?

Comments

• meliboo#4082 meliboo Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    How did you run a dungeon being lvl 26? They should not have let you in without being a specific level.

In any case, you minds well sell them try the AH first. Simply because you can not use them until you are 70, and you will get a lot of gear between lvl 26 and lvl 70
  • captainobv#9448 captainobv Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I went into the Cragmire Crypts I believe. It is my level.

I honestly have no explanation as to why it dropped the gear. The next time I went through it, the gear was level appropriate.

What do I ask for when selling it? I really don't have the room to store this stuff hahaha
    If it is level 70 gear, just search what it is currently going for and then undercut by 1 AD or so if you want profit quickly. If not then just post it for whatever you want to post it for.
    I just want to get my value out of It. I would be devastated if I undersold the item. I can't even buy a horse! Lol

I appreciate your time and help.
  • zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    You probably got Lvl 70 gear because the other members of the party were Lvl 70 and just doing the low level dungeon for a quick AD run, you wouldn't know they were level 70 because they would have been temporarily adjusted to level 29 or whatever the appropriate level for Cragmire is. As for the items, sell them for what you can get for them, you'll find plenty more of the same quality as you get to 70.
    Well, I only said AH for AD because AD is a bit harder to come by now. So I sell everything I can for AD. But being that you are lvl 26, maybe your best bet would be to sell everything you get to the vendors for copper/silver/gold. Its honestly all up to you: Think about long term riches, go for the AD, for short term, go gold.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    Oh you can get horses cheaply on the ah.. Most things you can get on the ah for a reasonable rate compared to gold. Are the items blue or green? If they are green go for gold if they are blue ad
    Thanks for the help!

Most of the items were blue.