test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you know about companion Items, Loyal avenger and girdle of striker.

i've been waiting a long time for companion items, i know there's a quest to get them but i couldn't find it.
If you know when this quest come to xbox one, please help me with information, i need this items, and if they're thinking about to release it, i don't go to buy that adamant piercing ring for my companion.
i need the "ring of loyal avenger" and "girdle of striker" i think everybody wants.

I would like to receive a answer from GAME MASTERS, or Community leader, be cause everybody says a lot of different things about it.
Thank you.

Comments

• mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I believe most Companion Items are related to Sword Coast Adventures (Not on XboxOne) and Zen Store Bundles. To date the only bundle we got is the Kenku with a Companion Belt and Neck.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    Yeah well the companion items could be on Xbox as well if they wanted us to have them. Zen store? Helllooooooooooo cryptic money incoming...

I just buy elven stuff and give it to my companions instead. Dunno what to do with my seals...
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    nem3sls said:

Yeah well the companion items could be on Xbox as well if they wanted us to have them. Zen store? Helllooooooooooo cryptic money incoming...

I just buy elven stuff and give it to my companions instead. Dunno what to do with my seals...

I completely agree. I would happily dump more money/zen into this game if the companion only gear came in a Zen pack. So what are you waiting for Arc?
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Buying them is a bad idea. Make the wallet warriors work for something for once.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • adeladel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i agree .. i would buy the companion pack from the zen market .. if they have all the stuff that we require .. $$ no problem for me ..

but what about those who dont have $$ .. they need to grind alot to have AD then exchange it with zen and buy the pack

with that bn said

dont make the pack so expensive 5000 zen or something like that

make it fair enough for both of us !!

thnks ARC