test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon hoard enchant question

pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PvE Discussion
I should have a cumulative effect of 8% with 3 normal and 2 lesser, but it sure does not seem like they are dropping at 8%. Are there areas that these enchants do not work in? Or anything wrong with the cumulative effect part of the enchant? Or if I'm level 70, then it only works if killing 70+ mobs?

Edit: I get it now, according to other posts, there is a daily cap on how many you can get at the normal rate.

Guess I'll fill the other utilities with different stuff and just keep one hoard.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Back when I was on PC, players reported what you have seen, but some also noticed with a higher % they were getting more higher quality drops, like opal. It was as if the higher % increased quality not quantity. IDK, but you might want to watch for that.

I always suggest to keep the DH in all slots and when you notice the shutdown/cooldown take effect, the switch to Fey's blessing, Salvager or Tymora's.
  • Options
    onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    I have the same Problem 4 stones with 2 % chance.
    In 2 hours yesterday it dropped only 3 white pearls :(

Does the Fey's blessing stones drop also opals and things like that?
  • Options
    deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    Fey drops enchants, like azures/radiant/dark etc
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I have 3 x 1% lessers and these days don't get much in pve open world but did a couple of those easy 3 man spider runs and got about 20k points worth in 2 short runs, hmm.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox