test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Big 1 Gaming

chewiem44#6012 chewiem44 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
HEY THERE!
Thanks for checking us out! And I would like to say up front, that were aren't just looking for anyone. But we may be looking for you! If you like what we are all about, please use one of the contact methods below to let us know!

Overview:
We are B1G. We, however are not a B1G guild. We like to keep it close knit, and we all get along very well. We create an Extremely friendly atmosphere for ourselves and other gamers within Neverwinter. But those who game with B1G, if nothing else, have a great time..... no matter what. We realize that Gaming is a hobby, but it's a hobby we love!

Offensive Language Iminent:
That being said, All members are over 18, and mature. Which leads me to my next point, if you are easily offended, we are not for you. If you can't take a joke, we are not for you. We are pretty vulgar, but have a great time with it, and so can you!

PVE VS PVP:
B1G runs more groups than any guild or clan I've been a part of in any game. And all of our players will gladly join a group of anything, just to be playing together, PVP or PVE. We have enough players to create groups regularly for dungeon runs, or even just for dailies. Ut if you need a group, chances are, we can put one together pretty quick. Which will bring up my last point.

Support:
If you like to support others, and enjoy having the support of friends, maybe we are a good fit! This is paramount in B1G. We aren't looking for players just trying to get the most kills in a PVP match, and only concerned with thier KDR, rather we want players to help with the Team Win and continue to cap.

Contact us!
Like I said before, if you feel that you might be a good fit into B1G, contact us at one of the following:

Facebook: Big 1 Gaming

CommandDet (Master Recruiter)
Xbox GamerTag: Command Det
Neverwinter Mail: @Command Det

Chewie (Co-Guild Leader)
Xbox GamerTag: SapperChewie
Main Character : Jarlaxle@SapperChewie
Arc screen name: @chewiem44

Kong (Co-Guild Leader)
Xbox GamerTag: WhiteKong1987
main character:The Muffin Man@whitekong1987
Arc Screen name: @whitekong1987