test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mount Greater Veserab, +33%/50% of weapon damage to all encounter powers

jokerswissjokerswiss Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
(removed hot-linking)

Hi there

I just saw sneak peak of new legendary mount called Greater Veserab... When you equip this mount, it will add 33% poison damage (or 50% if you have new sets of armors) to all of your encounters based on your weapon damage...

As this is player feedback category - my feedback is to remove all such powers from mounts - they are for riding and increasing our speed when moved through the map. Next step will be artifacts to our mounts? Then new armors, artifact equpment, enchantments, or companions to our mounts?

Best regards
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    this is total pay to win. nerf it asap mr. cryptic
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    ouchers.

Some classes who spam encounters this is like a second perfect weapon enchant.. clearly driven to sell key items. Just ouchers.

• Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    LOL.

...lockboxers keep C's bills paid, they deserve a well paved road to "superiority", huh?
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    The epic one is going to be in the tradebar store so this pretty much means people should suck it up and buy VIP. Which you should've been doing anyways since it doubles the AD you put into it over a month.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Moving this to the preview section. Please discuss what's on the preview forum there, so changes can be made if needed. Posting in the general forums just creates confusion.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    How can be a +50% of your weapon damage as poison damage be a pay to win? The 50% of 1100 base weapon damage is 550 of damage -.- Yeah is a deadly damage -.-
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    jacksoon said:

How can be a +50% of your weapon damage as poison damage be a pay to win? The 50% of 1100 base weapon damage is 550 of damage -.- Yeah is a deadly damage -.-

Read closely the lostmauth description
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    if the damage is flat OK, but if it relates to this damage all possible modifiers and crit will have a new gripe: elol mount set.
  • Options
    tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    this plus the lostmauth set and voila! +180% damage ... man, the stuff they make up.... :unamused:
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    Power creep on amphetamines - for the big spenders...
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    1.the weapon damage on lostmauth is the whole weapon damage. 2. weapon damage shouldnt get buff should be 1504 on a wizard for example when use lostmauth no matter how big is the hit.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I thought the issue with trappers was that a lot of their abilities can't proc elol set triggers?

Also, CW sigil is power/crit/control resist.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    At last try the set first, maybe isn't so deadly. Until i try it, i would't care :D After all i am a DC, i don't do pvp so if some class can do huge damage in less time, good for me, less time to waste in dungeons :D
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Dont need to nerf it, mount bonus should be removed from PVP, but they are really nice for PVE...

PS. I'm not a PVP player and even i know that will brake pvp even more...
  • Options
    boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    Jeez, this could be crazy for a Trapper HR spamming encounters non-stop.