test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Eye Of Lathander change

lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
edited October 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I just found this interesting tidbit on preview, where Mod 8 content can now be "tested":

Eye of Lathander: This item is now is now Bind to Account on Pickup from the Dread Ring campaign.

They actually listened... this makes me sooooo happy! Thank you <3

Source: http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1206446/underdark-preview-patch-notes-nw-55-20150930a-3
Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Comments

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Damn-it, I just got one the other day, on a toon that didn't have a union artifact that can be refined. Still a wonderful change. Hope they didn't nerf the drop rate at the same time. Would be nice if they retro made all the ones in storage BtA also, probably a pipe dream.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    I have one just sitting in one toon's inventory. Sure hope it is retroactively bound to account. My one toon that actually needs one for the character concept has tried almost every day for 2 months.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    I got one about 9 mos. ago. Toon didn't need it. Off to refinement. Bummer. Great for the change!
  • Options
    tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    BtA on Pickup and BtC on Equip?
  • Options
    ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    All artifacts should be boa, not just this one.
    Maybe ppl would switch between active toons when one of them is broken in certain module.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• Options
    vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    In other news, this artifact actually drops.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User

I have one just sitting in one toon's inventory. Sure hope it is retroactively bound to account. My one toon that actually needs one for the character concept has tried almost every day for 2 months.

Mine still bound to character. Hopefully, they'll change that

• Options
    inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    Very nice, hopefully we will see better drop rates for it also, Imo it's one of the best, most useful artifacts in the game. And you never see anyone complain that it's too powerful ;)
  • Options
    graalx3graalx3 Member Posts: 232
    Unfortunately this change is not retro-active to already existing Eye of Lathander artifacts. Only new drops of this artifact will be bound to account.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    vortican said:

In other news, this artifact actually drops.

Yes, just always on the wrong character
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I have had 9 drop on the same character. But that was a long time ago.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    graalx3 said:

Unfortunately this change is not retro-active to already existing Eye of Lathander artifacts. Only new drops of this artifact will be bound to account.

Please reconsider. Those of us that have been beaten senseless by the RNG will have a rare reason to say THANK YOU, CRYPTIC. In all honesty and without hyperbole, I'm about done ever trying to earn Lathander for my OP, the only toon that needs it, even though I have 2 on other toons that are sitting there uselessly (in inventory, never used).
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Just my luck, had 2 in the last month. Now I won't get another for years ;)
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    1.5yrs here and never ever seen one dropped... u guys are lucky...
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    graalx3 said:

Aw come on. Throw us a freakin' bone here. This artifact is notoriously difficult to get. I have 2 unslotted Eyes on my GF, who does not need it, but some of my other toons do. Please reconsider this.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    kromrylkromryl Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

graalx3 said:

Aw come on. Throw us a freakin' bone here. This artifact is notoriously difficult to get. I have 2 unslotted Eyes on my GF, who does not need it, but some of my other toons do. Please reconsider this.
    +1