test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wanting to return, but i have questions.

colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
edited October 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello NW community!

I quit playing NW roughly 6 months ago, due to several reasons. I'd like to start playing again.. but before that might happen, i have a couple of questions. The questions are related to the 'things' that made me leave the game.

-

Have Cryptic done anything about the early exploiters? Or are they still running the game, mainly the PvP with their ill gotten AD/converted ill gotten Zen?

Has anything been done regarding smaller guilds, not having access to the new campaign boons, compared to bigger usually exploiter guilds?

Is the ingame lag still as bad as it used to be, or has anything been done lately to make the game run smoother?

Can epic quality mounts be upgraded to legendary, by now? The inherent stat boni seem very important, since they are a huge boost.

That's about it. Thanks in advance, for your replies.

Post edited by colonelwing on

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    What is the "early exploiters" you have in mind?

Nothing is done for smaller guild.

I have no problem with lag but others reported they have.

No upgrade from Epic mount to Legendary.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited October 2015

What is the "early exploiters" you have in mind?

People who abused various glitches/bugs in order to gain an unfair advantage over others, technically reaching BiS levels without having spent a single penny on NW. Since the bugs have been fixed a long time ago, i will list a few:

GF 1 hit boss kills in CN, negative AH bidding, preview shard mail glitch, astral resonator infinite AD glitch and the likes.

So you get a picture of what i am referring to, even though i answered my own question by just logging into the game and seeing the bug abusers happily running around in PvP... *sigh* Some of them are even posting on these forums, which is a shame in my opinion.

---

Not sure if i should give NW another try, since the main reason why i and plenty of other people quit, is actually still not being dealt with. Thanks for the reply, though.