test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Spotlight Submissions

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
In preparation of Strongholds, we’d like to shine a spotlight on the current guilds in Neverwinter by holding a weekly Guild Spotlight until the middle of November where we’ll start doing them on a somewhat monthly basis!

How do you submit for featuring? Answer the following questions and post in the official Guild Spotlight thread:

What’s the name of your guild?
Number of accounts?
Number of characters?
How long has your guild been around?
Why should we spotlight your guild (at least one paragraph and no more than three)?
Include any screenshots if you can.

A few rules:

One submission per guild. It should be from one of your guild leaders.
The thread is only for submissions and not discussions.
No insulting other submissions. Let's keep the thread completely neutral.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9603713

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    we are the "Sleepless Knights of T.O.CToS."

Number of accounts?
    we are currently carrying 0ver 40 mambers
    Number of characters?
    among the members there are over 100 accounts (all races/ class/ builds ect...)
    we formed from 2 guilds into one shortly after launch
    Why should we spotlight your guild (at least one paragraph and no more than three)?
    we are an adult guild with many active players from around the world playing together: we have representatives from
    USA, Canada, England, U.K., Australia, New Zealand, I think we may even have a 1/2 enuit eskimo!!! We run dailies,
    dungeons, skirmishes ect. together at all times of the day and night- hence the name...
    we even twitch our runs sometimes- and plan on showing ALOT of the new strongholds area and events.
    A great fun diverse group that "aims to do some righteous butt-kicking, huh Boo!?!?!

• Options
    bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Rise from the Ashes

We currently have 97 active members. From all over the world

Of those 97 members we have 206 characters. Of which many of us have at least one level 70 character

I started this guild in mid May.

When I started this guild I started it with a small group of friends. As we grew slowly those new members also became our friends and we just kept growing. Thru it all we have all had the same goal to become one of the strongest tight knit groups in the game. Who all help each other and work towards our end game together. Gear score/item level doesn't mean anything. Your understanding of the game and how the mechanics are do. We won't walk you through the game but we will help you thru missions and supply you with constant information and advice to help you succeed

Our Officer Corp is one of the best out there.   They will stop what they are doing to help anyone.   Our members and core of our guild are in constant communication either thru guild chat, party chat and our own forum giving advice, suggestions or setting up group runs. Even during our low active times we have five to ten members running content together. We have created our own forum page full of helpful information, links to neverwinter sites, and discussions among guild members including a live chat board

http://rftanw.jcink.net./index.php?act=idx

Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • Options
    memigenmemigen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Guardians of the Whispering Eye
    Number of accounts?
    Number of characters?
    Since the game launched on Xbox One. :)

We are an extremely supportive and fun guild (we have some hilariously goofy people as seen in videos I've taken-the link attached shows exactly how much we have fun and goof off when together. We were taking a guild photo and afterwards it just got silly, haha). We work hard to see our members succeed. Everyone supports one another in any way we can.
    We have members all over the globe meaning someone is almost always online. We host frequent guild events to keep things fun. We ensure that our members have top gear, mounts, etc as well as we can through events or our extensive vault. We allow any level character to join and just ask that others be supportive and respectful. We have a Facebook page as well as guild forums to allow our users to share advice and help one another also.
    We have been preparing for the Stronghold for some time so we are excited for this launch!

Us goofing off today: http://xboxclips.com/Memigen/34deb328-26b2-4491-a967-2ff06f65c443

Hmm, having difficulty getting the pic to attach: http://xboxclips.com/Memigen/screenshots/f3ad1f01-67f1-4ad5-a999-62bcbe3b7dd3
  • Options
    connorveritasconnorveritas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    whats our name
    REAGENTS OF DEATH

Number of accounts: 105

Number of characters: 130

How long have we been around : June/2015

We would be honored to be in the spotlight because,
    as a member of a variety of guilds prior to founding this one, i noticed things lacking in guilds and it was respect and willingness to bring the guild up as a whole and not just have the "A team" . in our guild we believe the we are only as strong as our lowest member. even though we want all of our members geared to the teeth and ready for every update to come not a single one of our family has a problem with helping to build or teach new players. our vision for this guild was community and involvement being more than just logging on and completing a dungeon, which is why we started weekend events such as raffles, personal recruitment weeks we even use the smartphone app "KiK" to stay in touch with each other and up to date on any changes in the game. with the abundance of knowledge and members that are involved in this forum there is no shortage of help in our guild if you want a new class or a new build for any class we can definitely help you there. we only ask that like-minded individuals join our guild with the continued goal for self and guild improvement we are always working to better our gaming experience in PVE and PVP

-Ra's Alghul@connor veritas
    Post edited by connorveritas on
  • Options
    mvigilmvigil Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    The Sanctuary

Number of accounts?

Number of characters?
    Around 240

Since May 2015

We believe that Gamers are more than their Toon. More than their gear. More than just another anonymous player on Xbox live.

We are a very active group and guild, geared towards helping newcomers and seasoned players alike. We have weekly contests, weekly themed selfies, weekly scheduled events, Giveaways, MVP of the week and so much more. We have a closed Facebook group with 456 members that is 99.9% drama free, spam free and 100% supportive along with a Facebook Page and a Twitter account.

We come from all walks of life, from all across the globe and run the gamut in age from 18+ to near retirement age. We are focused on having fun, helping each other, playing together and building lasting friendships.

Include any screenshots if you can.

Post edited by mvigil on
  • Options
    chewiem44#6012 chewiem44 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    BIG 1 GAMING (B1G)

Number of accounts?
    B1G currently has 26 XBONE accounts under it's Guild Tag.

Number of characters?
    B1G currently has 55 characters in Neverwinter Representing the Guild.

B1G was conceived upon release. Over the past few months we've had some leadership changes, a few reflagging operations, and a couple unsuccessful mergers. But the core 10 players are still together, and that's what matters.

Why should we spotlight your guild?

MMORPG's as a Genre have an absolutely atrocious gaming community. Players being disrespectful, rude, unsupportive, and down right negative. To include the Boot and Loot that was happening so much here in Neverwinter. Well, B1G HAS FLIPPED THE SWITCH! B1G is hands down the most supportive guild I've been a part of. From the continuing leadership, to the newest recruit. Our only goal is to create a better gaming experience for not only ourselves, but for all of Neverwinter.

B1G has set the standard for guild groups and dungeon running. If you ever see a member of B1G, you will see 2 more running along side. It's what we do! We are focused solely on the experience created for our players. The more we can help each other be succesful, the more successful we are as a whole.

B1G will again set the standard upon the release of strongholds. We are focused and determined to be great, and create a Stronghold we can all call home. It is our destiny, and we will manifest it through an extremely fun, social and supportive gaming community!
    BIG 1 GAMING! Find us on FACEBOOK!!
  • Options
    spencer430#6694 spencer430 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    What’s the name of your guild? Raiders of Rothe Valley

Number of accounts? 53

Number of characters? 89

How long has your guild been around? We have been around since June 3rd.

Because Strumslinger is in our guild!!! (Just kidding, thats not the main reason, but you got to admit it's a good one ;) )

Raiders is all about Neverwinter! We love this game and everything that's in it! Ever since this guild started, two months after the game launched on Xbox, we have been gathering quality and active members who all strive to get further in this game and be part of something greater than themselves. I honestly have to admit this guild is everything I've wanted. It's honestly a second family. The main reason I'd like our guild to be spotlighted is because I want the raider family to be the face of Neverwinter. It would be awesome to see Raiders of Rothe Valley spotlighted here on the website, and a lot of our guildies would be proud to see it on here too :).

It would also be a cool way to get some new recruits into our guild! There are plenty of bonuses to having our guild in spotlight!

Picture of our top leaders in the guild:
    http://xboxclips.com/Spencer430/screenshots/21d8cf37-eb67-4dfd-8655-9e209272d40c

Guild Picture:
    http://xboxclips.com/Spencer430/screenshots/600a9e8e-1bb1-4569-be41-d4fcec9e865f
    Post edited by spencer430#6694 on
  • Options
    savagenchicsavagenchic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    THE NATION

Number of accounts?

Number of characters?
    Around 224

Since June 2015

THE NATION is compromised of individuals that love to have fun while being serious about being the best we can be. Although we have seen our share of adversity we have stayed together due to a strong bond amongst members; similar to a family. Bringing PVEers and PVPers together, unified and ready to prosper and succeed in strongholds together as one.
    While we are ready to help those good people outside of the guild, guildies always come first. We've adventured together for months, but nothing beats our excitement for strongholds and what is still to come from neverwinter. We are united, we are one, we are THE NATION.

Ariel
    Kai the Dragonborn
  • Options
    griever1861griever1861 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    OutKast

Number of accounts?
    Number of characters?
    June 2015
    Why should we spotlight your guild?

We're mostly a PVE guild that is looking to help people gear up. We do gear runs every Friday for people to get seals for t1 gear, and all officers donate set piece loot to the bank. We have a very active core of players and are always looking to help each other and other players. Including helping with builds and feats. We're trying to build a community of our own inside Neverwinter to help people learn the game. We don't tolerate anyone bad mouthing or insulting another player and are always looking for ways to make the game better for our members. You should spotlight us because we think we embody the positives of Neverwinter Online!

Lim Dul/Almost Trash Co-Guild Leader of OutKast
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Guild Name: Casual Gamers

Number of accounts: > 145
    Number of characters: > 165
    How old is the guild: about 2 days old, established Oct 28th 2015.

Why should you spotlight our guild: For one reason it's the opposite of what the other guild ads have said above.
    Casual Gamers is a very new guild which expects very little from the players and in turn does not promise too much.
    The only requirement to join is that you play, at least partially, within the 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM time frame on week days.
    We'll try to make sure that the guild is full of active players who play fair and nice and work together to achieve our common success in Strongholds. You can find a little more info in this thread.

P.S. Updated the numbers.
    Post edited by randomdigits#2166 on
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    bkt5789bkt5789 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    What’s the name of your guild? and their amazing pals

Number of accounts? 26

Number of characters? 50

How long has your guild been around? Week one of Xbox neverwinter

This is a small but growing guild that has made so many friendships between people on the east and west coast of USA as well some in London and Sweden. There is a very laid back atmosphere filled with laughter over the Xbox parties, everyone is helpful, and accepting of each other no matter what walk of life you come from. That being said, even though we are a laid back funny bunch of people, we get content in the game done, and done well with consistency.

We do a lot of pve, and are developing an interest in Pvp as well. We run t1 and t2 with ease. Most people are equipped with purple gear cause we help each other out by running t2 dungeons until they get their gear. If anyone has a question about anything neverwinter it always get answered fast.

If anyone is interested in joining the fun with me and my amazing pals you can contact me, Prince Charming on neverwinter, or you can use my gamertag CoCoStarfish69.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.
  • Options
    natansgnatansg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    We are cold blooded!
    We currently are sitting at 101 gamer tags and around 130 characters.
    In one form or another we have been around since late april.

Cold Blooded has survived the trials and tribulations that face many guilds in mmos. Not many guilds survive one merge, let alone 3! We originally started as a small guild of 15 that just wanted a group of people to run castle never without getting kicked at the end of the dracolich. At that time, we would have never dreamed of having a guild with over 100 memebers 6 months later.

Over those 6 months we made alliances with various guilds in order to down the dragon queen tiamat. We started becoming very interested in pvp and made friends and rivals among other pvp guilds!

Overall we are a guild that is not afraid to take new players under our wing. A lot of mmo gamers feel annoyed with explaining class build and stat mitigations. We take the stance that we were all new to the game at one time and we will pay our dues forward to the next gamer!

Brakko@the 54 mattix

Guild leader
  • Options
    curygreenleaf69curygreenleaf69 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    What’s the name of your guild? Timed Out
    Number of accounts? 149 (need last for alt invites)
    Number of characters? 459 and growing
    How long has your guild been around? Day one guild
    Why should we spotlight your guild (at least one paragraph and no more than three)? We as a guild work together for what ever we need. We are strong with our mains we average about 3-3.2 k but we try to keep elitism out of the guild. We strive for honor, integrity, and fair play. The guild leader (myself) was elected by the officers so I feel I have a responsibility to the guild to do the best I can for their trust in me, We all know you can't please all the people all the time, But I do my best to please them most of the time. We keep an active roster by culling every month so our membership reflects our strength. We all get along with each other and we are able to clear all the endgame content with no troubles. My last words will be about the officers they are a great group of people that put the guilds best interests above all, even themselves. They are always ready to lend a hand to a member in need, and that is what makes us great.
    Include any screenshots if you can. (to be added at a later date)
  • Options
    deadnewbdeadnewb Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    The name of guild
    ROLLING TWENTIES

number of accounts

number of chars

length of guild

about a year

WHY SHOULD WE BE SPOTLIGHTED

well i think we should be spoltlighted because of the way our members are ..with 145 people in the guild it would be hard for most guilds to get everyone on the same page .. not for us we naturally come together as a whole to get stuff done..we set a goal and do it ..Our guild is the only guild out there that gives the guildies the choice to pick where to go..and not just go where the officers choose.. ( boons dungs ...anything ) Guildies vote guildies matter with us there not just a number..

also many of the things that other guilds do originated from us... to name a few... giveaways at the tree we donated massive amouts of items to the community when no one else was...what happend? everyone did giveaways as well at the tree...
    No ad joining only do influence we were the first to do this when alot of the hi lvl guilds were requesting a ad joining fee...what happened? everyone else folllowed suit..there only asking influence

our guild may not be the most popular but we are the fastest growing guild out there ..we are the most family orientated guild there is.. and we have influenced some of the best parts of the community

those are just a few reasons why i believe we should be spotlighted i could go on but i need to keep it short

• Options
    zabrakx13zabrakx13 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    looks pretty sweet!