test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild in european time zone (Dragon server)

Hello everyone!

I'm fairly new to this game, although I have played similar games quite a lot (mostly NWN1 :)). I'm currently a lvl30ish tiefling warlock and I'd like to play along with some nice people, preferably european :) In my younger days I've stayed up all night to play NWN1 with american folk, but now I got this silly thing called "job" that kinda interferes with my play time :P so now I need a guild that plays in the same time zone (I'm from Slovenia - GMT+1, I play mostly late afternoons and evenings, usually a couple days per week). I'm not sure if there are any slovenian guilds around here, but as I'm quite fluent in english I will gladly join a friendly english-speaking guild, preferably a casual, medium sized one. I'm not a fan of voice chat so it would be nice if its not required. I'm mostly interested in PVE and not very interested in PVP. I've looked through some of the recruitment topics here and have found some interesting guilds, but a lot of the topics lack time zone information and most do not mention which server they are on (as a new player I wasnt even aware there are multiple servers, but it would seem I am on the Dragon one). I think that's about all the information about me, so let me know if I'd fit in your guild :)

Thanks,
littletall

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hi there,

You may be interested in Guild Medieval :) We are a family friendly, mature and exploit free guild. We are also multi-game and international. Our peak time is EU evenings so we may suit you!

We are mainly PvE focused, we use English ingame, forums and voice chat. We do use mumble for voice chat, but it's not a requirement to use it.

We have no level or TIL requirements as we value the person behind the keyboard more than their gear. Our aim in finding new members is to find friends to game with :)

Some of our rules are:
    - No exploits, cheats and hacks.
    - No profanity (not even mild).
    - No bullying or name calling.

If you think you may be interested, have a look at our recruitment thread here:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly

There is also lots of information about us on our website and you can also apply to join there too:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com

Feel free to add me in game too if you have any questions, my handle is @cbnia :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • littletalllittletall Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hi! Thank you for your post. I have actually read your recruitment thread before and was interested, I love it that your peak time is EU evenings, but there's one slight problem I have noticed, and that's your rule about not even mild profanity, that you seem very serious about. because when things go wrong, stuff comes out :D its a habit that wont go away so I'd have a lot of problems conforming to this rule (not that I even want to - that'd be hard work and I play this game to be relaxed, which having to control every thing I say isnt). so if I were accepted, I'd probably be out by the end of the day :P Other than that, you seem to have a really nice guild, but I guess we just dont fit togeather. I'm not looking for a "24/7 swear machine" guild, of course, but just a place where I dont have to restrict myself (more than I would with a group of RL friends, for example). Hope I can find a place like that :)

Regards,
    littletall
  • cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    No worries littletall, I hope you find a nice guild :smiley:
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
    Thank you :)

Any other relaxed guilds with peak EU times out there that would have me? :)
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    we are euro/rest of the world myself and Velvet and from England and our other 2 guild leaders are from America.

The odd profanity isnt a biggy, but not every sentence.

2 rules:
    Have fun and join in.
    Be the player you want to play with.

thoughts?

Tab

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
    Hi! Sounds good :) How many people are in the guild and how many of those are European? How important is voice chat? I've checked out your recruitment thread and you seem like a cool guild, I shall try contacting you if I see you online :)