test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pwent in the upcoming module and the lore (spoiler)

gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
Im german and red the english novels. So maybe there is an misunterstanding. But I thought he is dead? Just can be called for battle as ghost.

So why is he in person living in the new module, which is in cooperation with salvatore himself?

Since module 4 I dont have so much fun left in the game. Just playing because of the lore and my guild. But If this is, how they handle the lore I dont like it.

I havend red the newest Homecoming-book yet, so maybe he gets ressurected? That would explain it.

Comments

• Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    The Pwent is still around although no longer living. The last I read he was magically tied to the horn that Wulfgar found in Icingdeath's cave but in ghost form after the Harpells cured his vampirism. That NW shot of him does depict him as still looking very much like a vampire to me.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    He was an vampire before they killed him and put his "projection" accidentally in the horn. So in "rage of demons" he cant be still a vampire normally.

edit: At least that was, what I unterstood ^^