Moderators, please remove this post.
EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
"When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
— (The unwritten rule)

Post edited by dfnce on

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hi there,

You may be interested in joining Guild Medieval :) We are a mature, family friendly and exploit free guild. It's very friendly and social, we have no TIL requirements and value the person behind the keyboard over the gear they have. We are also very active in GMT/CET evenings.

Our guild rules are very strictly:

- No exploits, cheats or hacks
    - No profanity (not even mild)
    - No bullying or name calling

If you would like some more information on us, you can visit our recruitment thread here:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly

There is also lots of info on our website and you can apply here:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com

If you have any questions, you can add me ingame (@cbnia) and I would be more than happy to help :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • dfncedfnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 509 Arc User
    cbnia said:

You may be interested in joining Guild Medieval :) We are a mature, family friendly and exploit free guild. It's very friendly and social, we have no TIL requirements and value the person behind the keyboard over the gear they have. We are also very active in GMT/CET evenings.

I has engaged into recruitment process with another multi-game guild, but your guild is certainly type of one i'm looking for.
    EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
    "When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
    — (The unwritten rule)