test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AH Bidding BUG

dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
This bug has been going on for a while time to time.There are people who are waiting for unexperienced people to put low start-up items like this t. Vorpal enchantment and bug the AH and get the item for low prices.This should be bannable offense and it is probably the work of who won the bidding.I heard some people was able to get their item back via bug report on this kind of situations but there a lot of new/unxperienced players that cant file bug report for different reasons or dont know how to. Please insert some sort of security measure for trading that can give the poster to report this kind of activity and put the auction timer on hold.

Comments

• Options
    luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I have noticed a bug where you simply can't buy things but they remain listed. Presumably they sold. Perhaps this is what happend here?
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    yes but there are people doing this bug.The item goes to latest bidder
  • Options
    nautilus777nautilus777 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    In game support told me via email to file a bug report concerning the issue. I was the seller Hag@Nautilus777, I have not taken the AD from the ingame mail service in case they needed to know the @handle of the person that bought it. I assume that support will , or can't roll back my character in hopes of retrieving my enchantment. Ty dsn1118 for the heads up btw. I work 3rd shift and did not see your message till I had 16 hours left in the sale.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    I am trying to work out the cause of this bug. I know it exists, I have noticed something similar happen on 1 of the items I deliberately underpriced on minimum bid to test it. Someone almost immediately places a bid on it and locks it from someone else making an offer, however, in the process, even though there is a bid on it that no-one else can over bid, when this occurs, you are able to remove your lot even though someone has bid on it. Additionally, if you leave it up until the purchase goes through, you get no AD and you lose the item. I am fairly sure I got some idea of how it works, but I have not got around to testing it. Tomorrow afternoon I will test my theory and if it works, I will report the cause of the bug quietly to the devs (don't want people spamming a trick like this) and then hopefully, we will see this bug fixed.