test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greater mark Enchanted Coffer drop rate.

majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
So they claim greater marks of potency can come out enchanted coffers now, has anyone tested yet and decerned a possible drop rate?

Comments

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    It's about .1%
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I have seen 1 since they added them to it, and that is on 14 characters that can run that task. So yes quite low chance.
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    I have gotten 1 SMOP in the Dread Ring coffer the next day they released the patch, then gotten another SMOP last night.... :D
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • lemonchilllemonchill Member Posts: 523 Arc User
    2 super mop
    2 epic mop from dr daily dungeon

2 gmop from leadership and i have only 2 toons with lvl 25 leadership
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    I think there was one GMOP from the DR campaign lair, but nothing special from the enchanted coffers this far.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    None for me..2 SMOPS from dread ring lairs though

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    none for me yet, only got 3 GmoP from lockboxes, almost 2 months of free keys since VIP started, it is very low.
  • majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    enchanted coffers start at level 23 leadership, that is what I am referring too.
  • myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    2 GMOP from Enchanted Coffers, and I generate about two dozen a day. Both came from the same toon opening thirty or so.
  • coliercolier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I transferred my character to the preview server to try out my chance of Greater Marks...out of 632 Enchanted Coffers I received 0 Greater Marks of any kind. But I got tons of other useful items like crafting supplies, Rank level HP pots and tons of rank 4 and 5 stones, mostly rank 4's. Not sure if I should even open these up on the live server. Possibly wait until it is noted on the description it self that there is a chance of a greater.

Forgot to add, all my EC's were saved after the announcement of the chance for the greater's was released.
    colier said:

I transferred my character to the preview server to try out my chance of Greater Marks...out of 632 Enchanted Coffers I received 0 Greater Marks of any kind. But I got tons of other useful items like crafting supplies, Rank level HP pots and tons of rank 4 and 5 stones, mostly rank 4's. Not sure if I should even open these up on the live server. Possibly wait until it is noted on the description it self that there is a chance of a greater.

Forgot to add, all my EC's were saved after the announcement of the chance for the greater's was released.

There was already a guy that opened 2500 and got two gmops.

Kind of annoying that enchanted coffers even drop rank 4s. leadership toons are going to hit 60+ by the time they hit rank 23 even if they just sit in PE and invoke their way there : |

About the only useful crafting supply that drops semi-regularly are elemental aggregates and residium. Technically it can drop unified elements but that's about as rare as GMoPs.

I8r4ux9.jpg
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I have 3

so

they are right
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,376 Arc User
    verdonix1 said:

I wish the OTHER greater marks dropped.... Union, Stability, and Power are rarer than Potency.

Do the D.Ring mini-dungeon daily. Those drop often enough.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited October 2015

verdonix1 said:

I wish the OTHER greater marks dropped.... Union, Stability, and Power are rarer than Potency.

They're 40-50k on the AH because relative demand they do not drop often enough.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    urabask said:

verdonix1 said:

They are but you and many others should not believe me and I do wish you don't. ;)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited October 2015
    A couple hundreds enchanted coffers later... nothing.

I still have some more enchanted coffers on a few characters, and i'm going to open them during this 2x RP weekend... but i don't have any high hopes for any good/special from them.
    Want to know why?

urabask said:

verdonix1 said:

They are but you and many others should not believe me and I do wish you don't. ;)
    I run the DR lair every day. Over the past three months I've gotten three greater marks of power, three greater marks of union and seven greater marks of stability. I need another sixteen greater marks of union, and ten greater marks of power. At the rate they drop from DR I'd be looking at over a year before I got enough.

Stability marks are a perfect example of this in action. They have the same drop rate but there are fewer stability artifacts that are used. So they're 8k a piece.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    I run the Dread Ring every day if I can and get Greater Marks all the time. Dread Spire seemed to be dropping them so consistently for me for a while that I thought they had fixed it but I believe that was just an impression. I even got an SMOP out of that HAMSTER a couple weeks ago.

Of course, this all could just be RNG but I was happy to see it. I have yet to see a coalescent ward from ANY RNG source and I have been playing since beta, if that means anything.
    One day you will know how people has been benefiting from farming Greater Mark in D.Ring legally (no explicit). No, I should not say more.
  • kuarikagekuarikage Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I opened 8193 boxes on 27 toons yesterday to prepare for double refinement! I got 4 Gmop. That is a very good sample size for a fairly accurate drop rate. that drop rate is .048% chance! I would call it a .05% chance to drop it. Not a fantastic chance but hey they are free!

kuarikage said:

I opened 8193 boxes on 27 toons yesterday to prepare for double refinement! I got 4 Gmop. That is a very good sample size for a fairly accurate drop rate. that drop rate is .048% chance! I would call it a .05% chance to drop it. Not a fantastic chance but hey they are free!

Eh. I'd be hestitant to call anything you can get from a level 23 or 25 leadership task "free". You still have to reset tasks for a few months to be able to run it.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • abstaabsta Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    Opened around 3K and got 2 of them ....
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    Opened around 500 enchanted coffers and got none. Either bad luck or bad chance. Worthless to go for more coffers in my opinion.
  • majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Yeah, I got one early on but never again and I have gone through 1000+ coffers since then. The chance of getting one is so abysmally low it seems like adding them to the coffer was pointless.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    my opinion, that Leadership really need a complete overhaul since diamonds got pulled out except for rare sheduled hourly/weekly craft line up.
    we are still getting rank 3's and some 4's from level 25 leaderships.
    Close to 1k Enchanted Coffers later, still no Greater Mark, only a few rare Marks and one Unified Element.
    Btw. the UE is getting close to worthless, since some people are using an exploit to farm them in masses...
    Want to know why?