test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soothing/Punishing Light Glitched

snkoelzysnkoelzy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
So I've been ranking up my DC recently to which i'm LVL 35 now and i've only just noticed that my Punishing and Soothing light Mechanic powers are glitched and won't work at all they are just blank boxes i when i go into Channel Divinity, please help I've tried everything I can think of, to no avail but really need it sorted because I think it is effecting my Heal and Damage over Time Effects??

Comments

• digizdigiz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Same here...I even sent support ticket and it seems it was deleted or something -.-;

EDIT: I reset my toon (at powers tab) and now its working.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You should have some sort of "reset your character" button to get a free respec to fix it if it becomes broken. If that button is not there, please contact Customer Service.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • snkoelzysnkoelzy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Well I managed to fix it with a feats and boons reset costing me AD, because when i went to the support they kept pushing me back to asking the community and in game players for help! So much for a support page when they know less about the game then I do!! >:(
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    dont worry, punishin and soothing light after all are garbage; useless mechanic at end game, u will benefit more from the casting u divinity powers.