test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why am I not able to loot the chest at the end of a dungeon?

belliozbellioz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
So I just hit level 20, and the first dungeon I can run opened up in my queue. I que for it, get into right away, everything is going normally, and I have my daily dungeon key. We get to the end, everyone else loots the chest, but I cannot click on it at all.

I run it a second time, same exact thing happens.

I am able to use my kits to loot nodes. I can interact with normal chests just fine. I can interact with switches and everything else in the dungeon appears normal. I am currently a level 20 OP, and the dungeon is the Cragmire one.

I have the daily dungeon key in my possession. The dungeon delve event was not going on at the time.

I do not have the quest chain or story related to the dungeon. I enter the dungeon through the que system.

I am not getting booted by my group, at least as far as I can tell.

The dungeon chest does not sparkle like normal things I can interact with, and I cannot interact with it, in any way, shape, or form. It just simply sits there. I've tried scrolling my cursor over it, standing on top of it, aiming directly at it, backing up from it, hitting alt and clicking on it. Nothing works, and the key is still in my inventory.

I am playing through Steam to open the launcher and going from there.

Why can I not loot the dungeon chest?
Tagged:

Answers

• sable#8957 sable Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    This has happened to me twice with Cragmire Crypts Dungeon. I have the Daily Dungeon Chest Key.
  • l3thin4thl3thin4th Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 198 Arc User
    This sounds like a bug.
    Just in case, report it while online by using the HELP interface.

Out of curiosity: did you try running again after reaching lvl 21?

Lethinath - DC

Fayn Fiddler - HR

Jean Fiddler - OP

Quinn Fiddler - TR

Tre'Davious Flynn - SW

Bogus Skullslicker - GF

Vanhankaupunginselk - CW

Alea - GWF

Noble Misfits