test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where do I find the class guides ?

schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
since vanilla forum started I read tons of threads like "looking for the ultimate imba build for xyz" in lots of class forums
some player spam these forum with threads like this.
Former forum had a section or sticky for class guides, I do not find them anymore.
There were lots of guides , even older ones, to get answer to all these questions.
Anyone knows how to find them and any moderatot may take care of this to bring them up again, esp. for all those xbox user who infiltrate PC forum for informations?

Comments

• dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    There are only couple of players bother to do guides about classes now.Most of old players moved on from the game and new players come,spend couple bucks and leave after 1-2 months.People dont bother with different builds anymore.Everybody goes for same builds for fast,fun gameplay.There are one or 2 sites where some people still posts build.You can search them on the internet with key phrases like "Neverwinter" + "Class Name" + "Type of the build".For example "Neverwinter SW DPS build"
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Don't forget to add the number of the module ;) "Neverwinter SW DPS build MOD 6"
  • lemonchilllemonchill Member Posts: 523 Arc User
    g o o g l e i t !
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    sure google them...it would be better to fix this forum so they just get back where they have been before in the folder/sticky: class guides
    that would prevent many player from posting 1000 threads about the same question, "how do I...."
    because most things are said and discussed since long time, most bugs and feats that do not work are known and partially never fixed
    I really would like to not read the 10th thread or build from "Mr. BIS " who writes a fully guide that is toxicated with the most common and aleready known mistakes since >1 year, misleading lots of ppl to copy such HAMSTER
    there is a lot of knowledge just gone and waisted by that