Options

Scheduled Maintenance 10/8 at 7AM PDT

2»

Comments

• Options
    fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

what about the bots that are farming SKILL NODES in cave of elements

If the devs know the "ways" to farm with bots, why they do nothing ?. I see in ice peak map (i dont remeber the name lol) a Guy (GWF) farm and the devs dont do nothing. Why ? Why God ?
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

They will make some positive changes, just expect as many negative if not more...

Seriously - if it was that bleak, I'd have burned my toons and uninstalled Arc at this point.

It's all about what you want out of the game. For now I'm enjoying leveling up my small band of toons, adding each to the SH as they hit lvl 70 and then farming the influence for the guild - when I have the time.

That said, if Mod 8 is like the colossal screw up mod 6 was, I will bow out permanently. There is life outside of NWN.
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

you all cry and btch but you fail to realize m8 is much closer then you think. devs are busy with final adjustments b4 it goes to preview .

Putting a shiny crown on a rancid HAMSTER just leaves you with a HAMSTER hat.
  • Options
    coliercolier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I have only been playing since right before Mod6 came out...but since then it seems more bugs get placed on top of more bugs with almost every update/change. Things that seem to be easy fixes are overlooked and put off because the new Mod will keep people here. Another game did this and it originally had 12 servers. Next month they finalize the consolidation of these servers to only having 2 servers The EU and US servers. Neverwinter only has 2 servers from what I can tell. Russian and International if i am correct. (Unless you count the Preview Server).
    Features of the game have to be fixed or the player base will move on...unless that is the ultimate goal, (Which makes no sense). Placing band aids (Mods) on top of broken content will only keep a few happy and interested for so long.
  • Options
    aastredaastred Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Ooops
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    thanks god they didnt change anything, the last time they moved a skill node they broke the party system...how is that possible only devs know
This discussion has been closed.