test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issue with bags/inventory

rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
Okay, so, after the bags were changed from unbound to BOE, I, against my better judgement, found myself in a situation where I was out of inventory space. So I replaced my Greater Bags of Holding with Runic Bags of Holding.

However. I can't discard, and can't sell the old bags that are now bound to me.

This is ridiculous. Please either turn them to BOA so I can move them to another character or let me get rid of the darn things. They are taking up valuable inventory space and I can't do anything with them.

Aside from which, there are OTHER things taking up space that I can't discard as well - like the old Wizard's Siege Guide. Please, this is ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    They were turned into BOA so people couldnt swap bags to the character they were leveling , then unslot it back to thier main later..

I never did that practice, which like you pointed out, makes the rest of us suffer. but you most relize, they do nuke type moves here, its always all or nothing
  • Options
    I think it was more to prevent people from using bags then selling them later, but either way, making them bind to character and then giving you no way to get rid of them if you replace them was stupid.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    Well, it serves 2 purpose for them.

1. make you to buy more bag.
    2. take away one slot from your storage (indirectly making you to buy more bag/storage).

Logically, stupid. Financially, smart (in a short sight version).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    The stupid thing is I literally CANNOT buy more storage. I have all the biggest bags available on this toon, every single shared account slot, I even hit the limit on regular bank slots.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i already declaired War on Vouchers few days ago.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

The stupid thing is I literally CANNOT buy more storage. I have all the biggest bags available on this toon, every single shared account slot, I even hit the limit on regular bank slots.

Then, they force you to make another character to increase your "storage". :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***