test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will char slots be free now?

Just curious - seems like a lot of the appeal for multiple slots was to get leadership benefits. With that gone, really about all the good is for one of each class type. (Maybe for completionists get one male and one female of each class) :smiley:

Got a feeling slot sales will be dismal now so may as well make them cheap as free :shrug:

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I don't see this happening. Most free MMO's only give you a couple slots to start with and then charge you for more.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    fastandfrivolousfastandfrivolous Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Well, yeah it is pretty unlikely. But It would be interesting to see what happens after the immediate furor dies down and some longer term effects start kicking in. People are going to have a lot different earning power and spending habits, so who knows what the actual money maker will be...
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    But can you not make multiple xbox profile and have different characters on them also?
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    We've also had a character slot sale just a month ago at 80 Zen per extra slot. That's as free as it gets.
    I've got a few just in case I have no life and decide to add a DC or OP to my CW/GFW.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yep I've just started an OP - playing different characters gives you a different experience. Of course, you don't get time to play them all but they can still help with (other) professions.

Also - you can run the dailies for extra AD if you have the time. I did it as I wanted a character specifically geared for dungeons.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox