test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PUB Gaming Recruitment Age20+ gamers Apply now

pubgamingpubgaming Member Posts: 47 Arc User
Hay guys

i go by the name of PUB RUN N GUN
iv been building our clan over since 2011 on other games like [bf3 and 4] and gta 5
now its time for me to get to work and build a home for older gamer's here on neverwinter.

REQUIREMENTS
LVL 70+
ITEM SORE 2200+
AGE20+
HEADSET A MUST
You must be active

PUB Gaming.
was Est in 2011 battlefield 3. back then there wasn't much around for older gamers in terms of community for older gamers. went from bf3 to bf4 with 60 active members from todays date. we are also on gta with 270 members. were we are at with neverwinter we are fully structured for strong holds, we are fully structured for pvp and pve. we have a structured banking system in place for strongholds. every time we put our brand name
(pub gaming) on a game we set our self a goal to have 10 to 15 members online 24/7. were we are at with that goal we have 5 to 8 members on 24/7.
how to apply post a reply with your xbox gamer tag for an interview

[note]
if you would like more info on what im about and what pub gaming is feel free to youtube us
https://youtube.com/channel/UCcXQI65BgXK0BIm02QQkVew
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_pub_gang
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/7774393329879541060/
we aslo have team-speck[PC] ts3.ts3free.pl [LOOK FOR ROOM 31]
[list of members]-updated every 2nd day
PUB RUN N GUN [FOUNDER]

Our zone and looking for group chat Msg
PUB Gaming now looking for older gamers to join our ranks[How2Apply]
Age20+Must have a working headset [lvl70][iL2200+]Wants to be part of a team[PmMe]2day for more info

be on look out for that to have chat in game
Post edited by pubgaming on

Comments

• dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    team speak for xbox.......
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    i guess....
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • mafiamanrobbmafiamanrobb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am a lvl 70 Trickster Rogue. I do have alts but this is my highest item level character at the moment with just over 2.4k. I'm looking for an active guild with mature players and the ability to run dailies and dungeons. There is only so much a TR can do on its own lol. I play regularly, almost everyday, and Im in pst zone. Let me be a valuable asset to the team.
  • singenesis#5299 singenesis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks again for the invite, I've been looking for an active guild like this for a while now.

If anyone is looking for a helpful, active guild then definitely check us out.
  • iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    hey im a lvl 61 op i know you said 70 but im very active been trying to get 70 quickly if its all right just message me on live GT:PhychoticDrEamz have a good day
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • iamexcelseoriamexcelseor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Im a lvl 53 TR on xbox one had a max lvl CW GWF and TR on pc (still have these accounts so can prove if needs be). My xbox GT is euanslf, I work through the week so don't get to spend as much time as I would like on it but when I get to 70 I would like some people to run some dungeons and I also enjoy PVP. I'll probably be on for an hour or 2 later on so if you could get me added that would be great :)