test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xbox Gold membership required?

I couldn't get NW to load until I activated my 14 day free trial of gold. So I am going to have to pay for gold membership to continue this game in a few days?

Not free2play then. We should all get VIP included or use PC for free.

Haters begin your barrage

Comments

• Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    It is a MMO RPG, all I will say. No gold no NW.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    So you blame Cryptic for not being able to connect to your online NW account because you didn't want to pay for an Xbox Live Gold membership.. Nice.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I got to say...why wouldn't you? With the future of most titles changing to online access requirement for content...you may be better off with a Nintendo. Although, I can not say if they require a membership or not.

May be a different boat but same ocean.
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Microsoft charges for xbox live. You want to play ONLINE with other players, which requires Xbox Live. The GAME is free to play, Microsofts Xbox Live is not.

Free-to-play indicates....You don't PAY for the GAME itself.
  • Options
    tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User

Get xbl. It has A LOT more than just gaming online.

this^
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    To me Xbox Live Gold nowadays is like paying an internet subs or a cellphone, its something i MUST do... I wouldn't see myself not doing so.

I do get the point of the dude as back in the days games that required monthly fee like PSU didn't needed Xbox Live... BUT since this one is completely free, (unless you decide to buy stuff) 60$ per year ain't asking that much.

On top of that you will get 4 games for free every months and lots of discounts and stuff. Xbox Live is totally worth it man
  • Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    destrowod said:

To me Xbox Live Gold nowadays is like paying an internet subs or a cellphone, its something i MUST do... I wouldn't see myself not doing so.

I do get the point of the dude as back in the days games that required monthly fee like PSU didn't needed Xbox Live... BUT since this one is completely free, (unless you decide to buy stuff) 60$ per year ain't asking that much.

On top of that you will get 4 games for free every months and lots of discounts and stuff. Xbox Live is totally worth it man

This. "Free" games and access to all XBL features.

Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • Options
    xctkxctk Member Posts: 3 New User
    Yes
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    how comes there are still people with no gold. I dont get it tbh. go and get some gold man.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(