test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Assistance Requested:

guitarzan698guitarzan698 Member Posts: 384 Arc User
edited September 2015 in The Foundry
Folks, I'm ready to unleash my next foundry creation but before I submit this latest work, I would like to ask for someone to be the very first to play this. What I'm interested in is the difficulty. I designed this to be a gauntlet of combat. I think it should take bout 25-30 minutes but I'm not sure. There's lot of combat and I hope it's not too much. I tried not to overlap the mobs but I wanted it to be hard. For now, there is an invisible wall surrounding the treasure chest at the end, so that I can get no reviews until it's "finished".

This quest takes place on one map so it should be good for multi-player runs. With many monsters, there it should provide a good number of trash drops. The general idea was to build a straight-forward fighting quest to be of more interest to the general player-base. I still have some details to add but it's mostly complete. I'm happy to take questions or suggestions. I could really use a fresh set of eyes on this project.

Anyone interested in giving this a go?

Comments

• Options
    valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I can go with my TR. If you ask in the facebook page we can be some more.
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Sure...
    For some reason the short code is not finding it... but It comes up by title...

The Last Outpost
    NW-DA8J8WDJF

I will start a thread in the Foundry Quest Database for comments.
    Good luck...
  • Options
    lovepeaslovepeas Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Count me in to help :)
    The Delusions Quartet
    Act 1: Nightmare on Market Street
    Act 2: My Best Friend's Evil Wedding
  • Options
    lovepeas said:

Count me in to help :)

Why, thank you very much!
    I would be pleased to have your assessment of this work. I have it posted in the Foundry Quest Database.

• Options
    lovepeaslovepeas Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    I so enjoyed it and got a level from it! <3 I posted some thoughts on the other thread.

Thanks so much for making a super fun adventure for us!
    The Delusions Quartet
    Act 1: Nightmare on Market Street
    Act 2: My Best Friend's Evil Wedding
  • Options
    Thanks.. for the warm reception. I have taken the advise from the first few runs and have made some edits. I have decided to go live. I am proud to announce the release of this adventure. For those few friends that have run this quest already, I ask that you try it one more time.. and if you like, please give a favorable review. You can now get the treasure at the end.

Enjoy & Thank you.
  • Options
    Although this quest was designed for multi-player runs, In order to more easily allow solo play, I have added a difficulty slider to this quest. For those that have already played this adventure, I invite you to play once more as I have made various and many small changes. And I thank you for playing... please, come again. B)