Install Arc
Options

Test Your Might 5v5 No Excuses Tournament

2»

Comments

• Options
    shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    azuosed89 said:

http://xboxclips.com/Gannicus1389/screenshots/9bdbfe9c-a835-4af7-873a-630f5d1188c3 3 times in a row, same results. Got even accused of cheating by Yuna. Wanna get one against you tho shou-kon.

Let's do iiit! Was that a pug game? I don't recognize any of those named except Jarro and Yuna.
    Node Troll
  • Options
    azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

http://xboxclips.com/Gannicus1389/screenshots/9bdbfe9c-a835-4af7-873a-630f5d1188c3 3 times in a row, same results. Got even accused of cheating by Yuna. Wanna get one against you tho shou-kon.

Let's do iiit! Was that a pug game? I don't recognize any of those named except Jarro and Yuna.
    I am sure it was about as a pug game as the one you recorded versus an outcomped DENIAL team hehe. I garantee you they were all Houdini guild tag. We got the same group 3 or 4 times in a row. Funny Houdini been calling us of the new nation, but apparently they have some people that even shou kon don't recognize huh.?
    Sure, let's set it up. I am mostly free from Thursdays through Sunday. I am sure it will be fun.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

I am sure it was about as a pug game as the one you recorded versus an outcomped DENIAL team hehe. I garantee you they were all Houdini guild tag. We got the same group 3 or 4 times in a row. Funny Houdini been calling us of the new nation, but apparently they have some people that even shou kon don't recognize huh.?
    Sure, let's set it up. I am mostly free from Thursdays through Sunday. I am sure it will be fun.
    I asked and it was 3 guys of Pursuit of Perfection and Jarro was in Cold blooded so a 1 Houdini. What do I get for your incorrect guarantee? I charge 8 billion AD for incorrect info concerning topics such as who is in this guild. Careful with projection of feelings! =). We'll just have to catch each other when we're both on and get the game down. Stop showing as offline you're not a TR so we can get it up!
    Post edited by shoukons on
    Node Troll
  • Options
    shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

I asked and it was 3 guys of Pursuit of Perfection and Jarro was in Cold blooded so a 1 Houdini. What do I get for your incorrect guarantee? I charge 8 billion AD for incorrect info concerning topics such as who is in this guild. Careful with projection of feelings! =). We'll just have to catch each other when we're both on and get the game down. Stop showing as offline you're not a TR so we can get it up!
    they sure had all houdini tag when we fought. not sure they got kicked for losing for us three times or what, but they were all houdini for sure at the time. but I do have more screenshots against other houdini squads if that is really the problem:P. Lol, crossfires a part, I really think we should do it. as I said, thursday - sunday would be better. during the remaining days I usually login very late at night mostly to chill/casual playing and dailies.
    You can also mail Celicos to help us schedule it.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

they sure had all houdini tag when we fought. not sure they got kicked for losing for us three times or what, but they were all houdini for sure at the time. but I do have more screenshots against other houdini squads if that is really the problem:P. Lol, crossfires a part, I really think we should do it. as I said, thursday - sunday would be better. during the remaining days I usually login very late at night mostly to chill/casual playing and dailies.
    <3. Ah yea I'm down earlier in the night, like 11pm EST I get off for work. We'll get it before SH drops and if not then SH it is!
    Node Troll
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

http://xboxclips.com/Gannicus1389/screenshots/786f8460-a23c-4c10-a333-bb59c6ce47df
    Not only a full houdini team, but even trolling running two pallys tsc tsc not a good example of PvP guild in fairness... Will you tell me you don't recognize those guys too or they are not in houdini also?;p if yes, then I think all that "bros" group you mentioned in recruitment was all talk ;p
    I am coming for you bro. xD
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

http://xboxclips.com/Gannicus1389/screenshots/786f8460-a23c-4c10-a333-bb59c6ce47df
    Not only a full houdini team, but even trolling running two pallys tsc tsc not a good example of PvP guild in fairness... Will you tell me you don't recognize those guys too or they are not in houdini also?;p if yes, then I think all that "bros" group you mentioned in recruitment was all talk ;p
    You keep saying you're coming for me lover boy and I never see you, except when you're leveling that lvl 11 pally you got. I feel as abandoned as when I was in Denial and no one was around for a month =(. I stream so I don't hide <3.

Node Troll
  • Options
    shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

You keep saying you're coming for me lover boy and I never see you, except when you're leveling that lvl 11 pally you got. I feel as abandoned as when I was in Denial and no one was around for a month =(. I stream so I don't hide
    Oh, but we did come back, I told you we would. You will desire you never left.
    The pally is just a guild bank sale alt thing for SH;p, I only play GWF. let's do it between today and Sunday for sure.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

You keep saying you're coming for me lover boy and I never see you, except when you're leveling that lvl 11 pally you got. I feel as abandoned as when I was in Denial and no one was around for a month =(. I stream so I don't hide
    Oh, but we did come back, I told you we would. You will desire you never left.
    The pally is just a guild bank sale alt thing for SH;p, I only play GWF. let's do it between today and Sunday for sure.
    Sunday I have a day off so I'll ask everyone else and we can get it going. It'll be a fun last event of the mod for sure.
    Node Troll
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

As Mod 6 comes to an end the Neverwinter PvP Awards must come out. Our main event and most special reward is the "Trolling Tsc Tsc" 5 Comp award. Named by the leader of Denial, the dear friend of the PvP community, Gannicus.

It seemed that it would be a tough choice between Houdini, The Nation and Denial.

Houdini comes up to the plate with the double pally trolling, it's a strong showing of a broken comp with the new class.

The Nation comes in strong with the double pally/gf lag fest. A difficult trolling comp to beat when it comes to lag and reflection damage and double bubble.
    The LagNation: Houdini vs The Nation

Denial, the oldest PvP guild left, who is trying to reach their former glory days comes to the table with the 3 HRs and 2 DCs. A whopper of a combo from the grandfather guild. Astonishing!
    All Hunters of Denial

The votes are in...and by a landslide...or should we say Avalanche =) Denial wins with the 3 perma stunning/rooting/breaking elven enchant HRs and double DC immortal super push back combo!

/Standing Ovation

Tune back in at the end of next mod for the Mod 7 PvP Award Ceremony!

With <3
    Shou Kon
    Node Troll
  • Options
    shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

As Mod 6 comes to an end the Neverwinter PvP Awards must come out. Our main event and most special reward is the "Trolling Tsc Tsc" 5 Comp award. Named by the leader of Denial, the dear friend of the PvP community, Gannicus.

It seemed that it would be a tough choice between Houdini, The Nation and Denial.

Houdini comes up to the plate with the double pally trolling, it's a strong showing of a broken comp with the new class.

The Nation comes in strong with the double pally/gf lag fest. A difficult trolling comp to beat when it comes to lag and reflection damage and double bubble.

Denial, the oldest PvP guild left, who is trying to reach their former glory days comes to the table with the 3 HRs and 2 DCs. A whopper of a combo from the grandfather guild. Astonishing!
    All Hunters of Denial

The votes are in...and by a landslide...or should we say Avalanche =) Denial wins with the 3 perma stunning/rooting/breaking elven enchant HRs and double DC immortal super push back combo!

/Standing Ovation

With
    Lagnation? I assume they tried to lag you guys out of the game too? pretty lame strategy. they did fail though.

and just FYI, I don't think three hunters is really a broken comp. You get CC but you lose a lot of survival and DPS. It might be good pugging, but I don't think it is efficient at all against premades for the reasons above.
    I am against stacking more than 2 classes though, but I believe they were trying out new recruits in that match and that is what they had on at the time. I never really had trouble against a multi hunter team. I find stacking multiple pallys and DCs more troublesome, or even multiple rogues smoke bombing because they offer good CC and they still have a higher DPS output.

And OK. I will do my best to put a team together and we make it so we can have the bragging rights all way over Houdini. Should we try to make a rainbown comp?
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

shoukons said:

azuosed89 said:

All Hunters of Denial

/Standing Ovation

With
    Lagnation? I assume they tried to lag you guys out of the game too? pretty lame strategy. they did fail though.

and just FYI, I don't think three hunters is really a broken comp. You get CC but you lose a lot of survival and DPS. It might be good pugging, but I don't think it is efficient at all against premades for the reasons above.
    I am against stacking more than 2 classes though, but I believe they were trying out new recruits in that match and that is what they had on at the time. I never really had trouble against a multi hunter team. I find stacking multiple pallys and DCs more troublesome, or even multiple rogues smoke bombing because they offer good CC and they still have a higher DPS output.

And OK. I will do my best to put a team together and we make it so we can have the bragging rights all way over Houdini. Should we try to make a rainbown comp?
    Sir, you know I do all of this in good fun since we gots nothing to do in game atm. Of course rainbow! No double Dc/triple HRs though =D.

And come on, denying the power of the mass roots/stuns of 3 HR's on the teams ability to move anywhere. We all know that's super dope, especially when adding 2 dc's on top of it. Houdini ran 2 pally, I didn't make up excuses for them on who was or wasn't logged on.

Lagnation would of won if they lagged us out cause that's just the OP of OPness in 5v5. That's some Karan level DDossing stuff.
    Node Troll
  • Options
    Lots of people having heart ache over non rainbow comps. Sign your team up here for rainbow comps. If you don't, don't cry in game anymore.
    Node Troll
  • Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Im trying to remember the name but i feel like it was savior parked on 2 on a DC crying that LGPG always runs cheese comps as he lost to a straight up rainbow, meanwhile he brought 2x dc 2x tr. musta been 2-3 days ago, il look thru some recent broadcasts, see if we cant get a nice video clip.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    I think competitive pvp should be always rainbown, but set up in advance. It is hard to stop people from playing other comps. there are so many new players playing pallys now. DENIAL tried to set a pvp rule to not run more than 2 TRs in mod 5 to make pvp fair, a lot pvp guild still ran 4 trs and stuff.

Indy... I was told GF is becoming a nightmare in mod 8. that BiS GF vs BiS GWF is 80~20 victory for the GF.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    indylol said:

Im trying to remember the name but i feel like it was savior parked on 2 on a DC crying that LGPG always runs cheese comps as he lost to a straight up rainbow, meanwhile he brought 2x dc 2x tr. musta been 2-3 days ago, il look thru some recent broadcasts, see if we cant get a nice video clip.

Who cares? Should I link my vids and stream chats of Snuff and Kuhl from LGPG crying for days over the Deial + LGPG comps? What would that do? Nothing, it's not the point of this thread and it's a waste of time for the purpose of this thread.

Sign up a team here for 5's. Make another thread for showing who tears up and gets salty.
    Node Troll
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @shoukons

Whoo?? Those sound like asylum names to me bud. And i was actually also referencing asylum as those who were crying so id say post em. Sounds like its on topic to me since were discussing groups who get onion eyes over people not rainbowing :)

@azuosed89

Mod 8 fights will only differ from the current meta if everyone bandwagons drowned weps. I can't wait to see all the big bad 2800s with an epic drowned set and a legendary wheel, chain healing becomes the name of the game and I wouldn't doubt that a GF could outburst a GWF since both will be fighting through a sea of green numbers before either makes a dent.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    shoukons said:

Sign up a team here for 5's. Make another thread for showing who tears up and gets salty.

Node Troll
  • Options
    Examples of rainbows are:
    Green Green Teal Blue Yellow.
    Green Green Blue Yellow Yellow
    Blue Blue Green Yellow Teal
    Purple Purple Yellow Yellow Teal
    Purple Green Green Yellow Teal

Thats about all the viable comps i can think of ☺️
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    Yo are you craaazy??? Purple and Yellow is the worst. Notice I didn't bother to mention either shade of Red, or Brown because lets be serious, in competitive games, those classes feel like dead weight unless they heavily outgear their enemies. Its all about push push push.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    No one sign up? I see that means there should be no more crying about comps since no one stepped up to compete. Glad this was resolved.
    Node Troll
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Shou Kon-OP
    Yuna-DC
    Pandy-TR
    Niet-HR
    Ankou-CW

We'll be running Dom games, Thursday 1/21/15 10pm EST onward. Challenge all comps to come fight us. I'll be streaming at Shou Kon Twitch Channel. Snipe us or sign up here to fight us. No exploits unless you're a scrub and are ready to show it live on stream.

Hope to see some LGPG/Asylum etc challenging us.

Don't Be Sacred, No Excuses =D

-Shou Kon
    Node Troll
  • Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User

Whats the point of that? No one will die, itll be a boring zerg fest. There is and can not be any competitiveness when you have a character in game that can tank 20 ppl. Lol , get real.

i was about to say the same thing...pally in dom mess up everything especially if there a haste dc, ask any top dps pvper from any guild and they will say the same thing, lv 70 pvp will not change as long as the devs did not fix pally mechanic and bubble.
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    I was watching some nice 5v5 mirror matchs last night. It was LGPG and Paragon Gaming mixs of TR, DC, GF, CW, GWF and it was actually some good games.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Whats the point of that? No one will die, itll be a boring zerg fest. There is and can not be any competitiveness when you have a character in game that can tank 20 ppl. Lol , get real.

History is full of those who gives excuses, even when the excuses are legitimate, which promotes the idea of doing nothing with what they have which is ultimately destructive through the projection and caught induction of hopelessness and helplessness. The excuse givers are not remembered. The people who do something, in failure or success, are remembered and at minimum at least lived doing.

Just in case an example is needed of a remembered failure: The Alamo

If you don't want to play, don't play. Let the rest of us game with each other, you don't even have to watch.
    Node Troll
  • Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    good luck on the match tomorrow...r u guys gonna have it in IWD?
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter