Install Arc
Options

VIP System

2»

Comments

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,044 Arc User
    gnarlug said:

Hey, can someone help me with this, every time I try to load up neverwinter, it say "Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while checking sync query"

Try
    http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/categories/bug-reports-pc
    or
    http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/categories/technical-support2
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    all i get is companion fortification kits and profession kits. =X

sigh
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    mattsacremattsacre Member Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Overall the VIP is worth it, but, I wish the key setup was different. I have 5 char. 4 of which currently cant do epic dungeons, so they are getting a large stock of keys they will probably never use up. Would much rather it be one normal strong box key per char. and 3 epic dungeon key for one char.

They are trying to fight the 50 toon players from exploiting via alt armies, what makes sense to give all of those alt a key? You "wish" would give those guys 50 keys a day to open 50 boxes a day to loot and exploit the AH and other things...THAT'S why you only get 1 key per account of VIP, they slipped up with the description the first few days and had to go back and clarify the description to 1 key per account not per character.

• Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    You will generally earn enough trade bars to get your money back every month with VIP, all of these people stating all they ever get is 2-3 bars , seem a little outrageous, I think my average is like 9 bars or something like that, maybe 8.. but I typically see a 7-10 every day, maybe, maybe Ill see a 3 once a week. Which brings the average down a bit.

As long as they keep it at this rate, Im ok.

I would like more diversity in the other items or fix the companion fortification kit, its really bothersome you never actually earn companion upgrade tokens with it, like never. 1 out of 30 boxes or something.. way too small of a drop rate.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Todays lockbox, 1x Black Ice Shaping Special Pack and 4x TB.
    156 TB in total.
    Average of 5 TB per lockbox, lowest reward 3 TB, highest reward 13 TB.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Personally, I think its worth it. 1 key per day for as long as you have VIP active is worth it for me. Add in the HP bonus, the lazy benefits of summoning your mailbox, travel post and salvage anvel anywhere, and no more injuries - therefore no injury kits. Totally worth it. I now have no use for gold in game other than to chuck in the stronghold coffer, injury kits were the only reason I kept needing gold xD
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Todays lockbox, 1x Black Ice Shaping Special Pack and 4x TB.
    156 TB in total.
    Average of 5 TB per lockbox, lowest reward 3 TB, highest reward 13 TB.

I've gotten as low as 1 TB and as high as 17 TBs. Today I had exactly the same output as Regenerde. Let's hope it isn't a trend!
  • Options
    Well, i didn't open any lockbox today, i'm goint to wait for the new lockbox, that might get unleashed upon us this week...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    I think it's worth it for me as well, even though I haven't gotten any artifacts or mounts yet, the tarmalune bars (I average around 5) and the box of enchantments (I'm still leveling up my enchants) I find useful.

It's the convenience factor for me which is the major drawcard. It saves me a lot of time and hassle. I just wish I could hotkey the VIP function to bring up signposts, mailboxes etc with a single button :)
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    vordayn said:

I think it's worth it for me as well, even though I haven't gotten any artifacts or mounts yet, the tarmalune bars (I average around 5) and the box of enchantments (I'm still leveling up my enchants) I find useful.

It's the convenience factor for me which is the major drawcard. It saves me a lot of time and hassle. I just wish I could hotkey the VIP function to bring up signposts, mailboxes etc with a single button :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/3i6pzx/keybinding_vipmenu/?ref=readnext_5
    I bound to ctrl+v, and to the root VIP screen.
    Edit for your pleasure
    : /bind ctrl+v genaddwindow vipaction_root

Google, and that's what i found...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    Want to know why?