test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a active guild

Hi

I'm currently in a small guild that is not social at all, sadly. I'm looking for a guild that

- does not require TS since I hate voice chat
- doesn't mind a medium geared DC with noobish qualities who loves to heal and is getting better at it
- is social, roleplayer friendly (not a strict requirement), casual and not elitist
- has no time consuming joining requirements (had a guild leader once talk to me for an hour aout how to set up my chat to join instead about the guild, or wait for a week for a reply on an online forum...)

PM me in game unter @ddv22

Comments

• drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Check out the Civil Anarchy thread in this section... look to see if that is something you would be looking for.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    ddv22 said:

- has no time consuming joining requirements (had a guild leader once talk to me for an hour aout how to set up my chat to join instead about the guild, or wait for a week for a reply on an online forum...)

Pretty sure it was an officer trying to explain to you how to join the guild's custom channel aka GUILD CHAT. How can you be a member of a guild without guild chat? The more you know.

Good luck.
  • sigillmacfinnsigillmacfinn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hi

Sounds like you'd fit right in with us :)

We are a Guild of mixed level & experience UK, European & US players for a good spread throughout the day & evenings [ I myself am UK based ] - we are currently enjoying the new Stronghold release & have a "help each other have fun" mentality with a Guild Bank designed to allow members to share good equipment with those other members that need it.

you can message me @sigillmacfinn here or in-game or check out our forum [replies usually within the hour unless we're all asleep] from the link below :)

We look forward to seeing you :)

!HuzzaH!
    ..... rolling 1's for over 25 years .....

The Harbingers' Forums - What Class Are You - Search The Neverwinter Wiki

• cloudius1978cloudius1978 Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    ddv22 said:

Hi

I'm currently in a small guild that is not social at all, sadly. I'm looking for a guild that

- does not require TS since I hate voice chat
    - doesn't mind a medium geared DC with noobish qualities who loves to heal and is getting better at it
    - is social, roleplayer friendly (not a strict requirement), casual and not elitist

PM me in game unter @ddv22

Reading through your post, I feel kind of unjust for the guild leader who spend an hour trying to induct you properly into the guild's social platform (aka chat), which was the exact thing you wanted - to be in a sociable guild.

I somehow wonder if the previous guild you were in was not sociable or you're just not tuning in to the right channels...

Good luck anyway.
  • ddv22ddv22 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Just dropping a comment cause I'm treated pretty unfair here:

THAT guild leader has been asked by me if we could talk about the guild, but he insisted on telling me about their custom channel, which I'm aware of how to use, thanks very much. Every question by me to talk about how his guild is set up was shut down with another obvious copy/paste how to use their channel, so I decided it's not the right place for me and that's just fine, it didn't have to be. I don't call names and I don't judge. It's just not my cup of tea.

My former guild had NO custom channel, but was not very talkative. Some used voice chat which I can't cause I'm a stutterer, and well, it's not cool if you need several minutes to say something to strangers that way, which is why I prefer normal chat.

I got no idea what made you jump to conclusions instead of just ignoring my thread. Like most other people I'm just a regular player who would like to make some friends in a game I love, and not be judged over something I did not describe in more detail. I'm sorry if my own perspective on things offended anyone, it was not what I wanted to say.
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    Join Everlast, we have no custom channels. :P
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Like I said... you seem like CA material... if you are asking about the guild culture.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance