test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The lag in T2's is absurd. This really needs to be sorted out arc.

2»

Comments

• kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Fios as well..
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    nonameduu said:

You lie like a Persian rug

Why should i lie, dummie?
    nem3sls said:

well same here, no lags or whatsoever.

And why should he lie? Everyone who plays without any lag is a liar? Very smart.
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    by the looks at some comments here, it happens to be dependant on your provider at some percentage for sure, also geographical location can be an issue. I have no reason to lie in fact, I never lie. ok that was a lie hah.

I have at worst some slight hickups in T2s but thats normal at least. Imagine how many players are gangraping their servers at once, and I´m pretty sure they dont run Raspberry Pi servers like someone stated in another thread...

I made sure I am on wired connection, we do have cable internet, my wife is, when playing NW, on wireless and she is experiencing some rubberbanding and server notresponding though.

So it can have several reasons why its lagging, rubberbanding but its not always their servers ;)
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Well, after trying everything under the sun with my router and having no luck, I decided to try the Xbox on wifi. I had no more rubber banding in IWD and pvp. I have yet to run a dungeon. I doubt its a solution forever everyone, but those suffering from rubber banding everywhere, give it a try.

It doesn't make sense that it would run smoother over wifi, but it does. It may be a coincidence it stopped when I switched to wifi. I'll find out later today.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
    By the way, I have the actiontec MI424 router. The bane of most Xbox users over fios.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    This morning lag is pretty much disabling the gameplay.
    Server not responding for 5-10 seconds and then finally disconnecting during a Dread Ring lair run.
    Open world seems to work fine.

P.S. I guess that's what happens when double RP events are announced - everyone tries to login.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • apathy408apathy408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    I have frame rate and rubber banding issues constantly. Netgear nighthawk x6 with 128mb down, 13mb up, and 8ms to my own city. Ports are forwarded as well and still always laggy. It wasn't that way in mod 5. This is a new issue after 6 was launched.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    We have been having a great time rubber banding all over just the end of eToS and eLoL. Having to hard reset one at a time and return to instance. Works but is a pain. Is it going to take a sickly child making one last dying wish to have this resolved?......?
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    This is really getting absurd. Dungeons are completely unplayable. It's always the worst during peak times.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Hey guys, I've told the devs about this last week. I'll tell them again and hopefully get an update.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Thanks strumslinger. Hopefully they can figure out what's going on.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User

Hey guys, I've told the devs about this last week. I'll tell them again and hopefully get an update.

Thanks Strum....really appreciate all you do. Plz let me know if they need some vid