test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragonheart or dragonclaw boon?

stabbathstabbath Member Posts: 350 Arc User
Having a hard time deciding which is better for my rogue. How much more dmg does 400 power give? What do you think is better, the 400 power or 1600 hp? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Always take power over hp, 1600 HP is nothing... now.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Nowadays both are just preference. 1.6k HP is like 1.3 ~ 1.6% of your overall HP in a world where people walk around with 100k HP, and 400 power is like less than 1.0% extra damage when people already have like 20k power around.

Me, I justtake the HP, but not out of careful calculation. Just habit. It really isn't all that important anyway.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • Options
    there a power cap, soft or hard? if so, what is it? Doubt there's a hp cap, but if so, let me know.
  • Options
    I have not seen a power cap. I have seen toons with well over 30k power... and TRs with 110k HP.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    Does someone have to be in your group to inspect them? Was trying to inspect players earlier that weren't in my group, couldn't figure out how.
  • Options
    Hit 'F' while your cross-hairs are on the character. You will not be able to see boons, feats or powers though.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    drkbodhi said:

Hit 'F' while your cross-hairs are on the character. You will not be able to see boons, feats or powers though.​​

Thanks.