test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cloak Tower and Other Dungeons Removed/Bugged

zephyron76zephyron76 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2015 in PvE Discussion
I am very confused right now. I played Cloak Tower from my SW before expansion of EE 2 wks ago on Sept 8, 2015; and also my Dragonborn Oathbound Paladin 1 day ago. Now as I am finished playing Tower District on my GWF, and I done all the quests in zone and the quest giver just referred me back to SGT Knox and no mission in red for the CT. I don't understand is Xbox now the same as PC when it comes to dungeons being broke and not available to play? Can I get a developer to comment and explain when we should be able to play any dungeons previously once over leveled??? PLEASE HELP. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    They have been intentionally removed to be "reworked". They say they will return at some unspecified point in the future. They have commented on this before and you will not get a developer response.
  • Options
    natsport#3514 natsport Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So as a level 64 I am only allowed to queue for 3 dungeons?
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

So as a level 64 I am only allowed to queue for 3 dungeons?

Yes, until the others are returned. Been over 6 months on PC, so far.

• Options
    e1ementoe1emento Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    Yeah they removed the eleven dungeons back in April. I found other things that I don't agree with but they will never respond to inquiries. Don't even believe now that they even read our bug reports. One can forget about completing the Tower story arc and if you missed the very first skirmish, you can also forget the Blacklake story arc as I have heard no plans yet about making that an event.