test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When considering the possible...

philol1philol1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
When considering the possible bug fixes to the game Neverwinter have you once played the game at lvl cap as all classes to be able to see what the community has to say about what issues are most severe.... I mean - I play the game to PvE and I can t even do that because the game is broken... and I refuse to run a broken class (paladin) in order to succeed through t2s

Best Answers

• wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2015 Answer ✓
    I can answer this question with an anecdote.

When they released Mod 5 on Xbox (Tiamat/Well of Dragons) there was a day-one bug where ALL players were unable to complete the starter quest in Well of Dragons which unlocks the other quests/dailies. That effectively means they didn't have a SINGLE PERSON plug in an Xbox, walk into the new zone they were releasing, and try to pick up the FIRST QUEST of the new content. That's 60 seconds of play, and the first thing a tester would try.

Conclusion: there are no testers for Xbox... period. To be more accurate, as long as it doesn't crash their servers, they WILL release the new content, and YOU my friend are their unpaid tester.
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    It's amazing, how little things have evolved, since the last mmo I played 15yrs ago. (EQ). Thing is, it was understandable to be part player, part Guinea pig, back then as mmorpg were a relative new thing, and a bit of a technological reach.

Answers

• zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Then don't run T2. We don't have a viable paladin in our guild or one at all for that matter. I tank every dungeon as a GF. Pally aren't the end all say all for success. The right group compositions are and knowing the fight ahead is.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Exactly, and not ALL Pally's are useful lol. I remember trying to test how OP my OP was, after reading everyone complaining about them being OP, and so I went and ran ECC before there was a glitch.....I got shrecked. So even Pally's need to be geared and prepared for dungeons. Not even they can walk in with level 90 gear and hope for success lol