test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck at 63

edviciousedvicious Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Started a second character three days ago for the Sigil quest. I was very careful not to miss anything leveling up, at 63 now. All quests have been taken and completed through the third area of Reclamation Rock + Seed of Earth (The six 'Party' quests from the zones that were taken out of game with mod 6 were the only ones not done, every other quest is done). No quests are left in Protector's Enclave from any NPC and no quests available in Fiery Pit. Also, Sharandar, Dread Ring and Well of Dragons are not accessible and the quest givers offer nothing. Spent 5 hours today double and triple checking everything. restarted the game several times.

The campaign windows for Dread Ring and Sharandar say "You must be level 70". Has something changed recently? I had access to those zones at lvl 60 on my first character.

Comments

• dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Campaign zones were made only level 70 some time ago.And they cut mission requirements on 60+ Elemental Evil requirements to half so you can either go back and keep grinding old quests or farm Golems near ToD dragons on Whispering Caverns and Rothe Valley.They were giving lesser exp but we were farming them faster on old days.Dont have any idea for now
  • edviciousedvicious Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Ah, thx didn't know that. My son has a lvl 65 with access to everything, they must have grandfathered old characters.

The 'Epic Artifact Equipment' quest must require two characters at lvl 70 then.

Is there a minimum level to get quests in Fiery Pit and Spinward Rise?

edvicious said:

Is there a minimum level to get quests in Fiery Pit and Spinward Rise?

Nope. you can enter whenever you wish, even without the druid sending you there. You may get a warning that the content you're going to might be too difficult, but you can ignore that if you believe differently.
    Was discussing the quests, not zone entry for FP and SR. I have been able to enter the zones, but the quests were/are not available. Quest for fiery pit became available from the Archdruid when I turned lvl 64.
    Exactly one level of experience getting through Fiery Pit. Leveled to 65 planting the fire seed.

Spinward Rise quests still locked. Looks like a grind again to 66 or 67 =(
  • artanisenartanisen Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    FIery pit is at 64,
    Spinward unlocks at 66,
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
    "Great men are almost always bad men."
    “If God is all-powerful He cannot be good, if God is good He cannot be all-powerful!”
  • kgatorgkgatorg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    Your Xp gain seems very low, just wondering if you are using Azures in you utility slots.